Chapter 10

A/N

TO THE VIEWERS,

THIS STORY HAS NOW HAS OVER 200 READS!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT

THE_BLOOD_MOON OUT.

“Alison told us a while ago that there were rumours about someone called Sisyphus and how he might have found a way to escape the eternal punishment he was sent to in Tartarus” I explained.

“Who is Sisyphus?” Cade asked.

“Sisyphus is a mortal man who cheated death twice, according to Greek Mythology” I replied.

“That’s great but you aren’t answering my question” Jordan said in a grumpy tone.

“Alison told me this morning that Sisyphus may have gained the ability of Metamorphosis. Metamorphosis basically means that you can change from one form to another” Declan continued.

“So what you are saying is that he could disguise himself as another person. With the same appearance and all?” Taylor asked.

“Yes” replied Declan.

The look on Jordan’s face became an expression of realisation as he glanced over at Declan.

“You think he is Harley, don’t you?”

“Seriously?” I spoke.

“How?” Cade asked.

“You said that Sisyphus was also mortal, Harley is strong and Sisyphus should not have been able to take him down that easily. I’m sorry, but to me this situation sounds almost impossible. Don’t you agree?” Taylor questioned.

“Yeah, it does but we have all seen some of the states that Harley comes home in. If he was as heavily intoxicated as he usually is, he might not have stood a chance” Jordan argued.

“Harley hasn’t been acting himself since he got home last night. The real Harley would have been angry and mean but as far as someone impersonating him knows, Harley is just another guy” Cade agreed.

“So where is he now?”

“We don’t know Taylor” Declan sighed.

“What are you trying to say, that he’s been taken, or what if he has been-“

“Taylor!” I shouted and everyone around the table fell silent.

“I think we all need to calm down and think this through” I continued.