Chapter 6

A/N

TO THE VIEWERS,

THIS IS CHAPTER SIX. DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT.

THANKS, THE_BLOOD_MOON OUT.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Oh my god! I am about to kill whoever is trying to beat my door down. I fling the covers on my bed off of me and I stomp all the way over to my bedroom door. I throw it open dramatically with a grunt and a growl in the mix.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” someone squealed.

I’m guessing it was Cade by the sound of the scream and how fast he ran away.

Declan was standing in my door way moments later with his arm holding him up against the frame.

“Well, you look stunning this morning if I do say so myself” Declan smirked.

“What do you want?”

“You have your exam in half an hour. Wear something you can move in. It’s a training course not a beauty contest” he drawled.

“Okay”

“Jordan and I are going to take you there so be downstairs soon okay?”

“Sure thing” I replied, slamming the door in his face.

I heard his now angry footsteps walk away and I got ready. I put on a pair of black shorts, a red thick strapped singlet with a black track suit jacket. I went downstairs and started to tie up my black high top sneakers when Jordan and Declan appeared.

“Are we ready?” asked Declan

“Yes” I replied as I stood up and walked over to the door.

“Cool, let’s go” said Jordan as Declan and I followed him out of the apartment.

I entered the training arena with Declan and Jordan on either side of me. There was a table in the corner of the room stacked with weapons, the floor space where I saw Taylor training yesterday was cleared.

Declan and Jordan almost had to push me to stand in the centre of the arena. I looked up and saw Alison leaning against the banister that Cade, Jordan and I were standing yesterday. Alison was looking directly at me, down on me even. Her face was cold like stone and she looked as though she meant business.

“Faye. Welcome to the arena” she called down.

“Today we are going to test you in order to find out what your strengths and weaknesses are in fighting”

Declan gave me an I told you so look but left it at that.

“First of all we will give you a weapon. Grab two swords from the table over in the corner. Declan will be your opponent” Alison announced.

I took my jacket off and went and got the two swords. They had sharp, polished silver blade with a gold hand grip. They were slightly heavier than I had expected and the second I picked it u I knew I couldn’t wield it. I was about to lose to Declan, big time.

Jordan was out of the way and looking down on me with Alison when I handed Declan my extra sword.  Declan began to take his stance and I had to copy him, I have no idea what I’m doing.

“Relax, I’ll go easy on you I promise” he whispered.

“But I’ve never-“

“Begin!” Alison commanded.