Chapter 11

A/N

TO THE VIEWERS,

SORRY FOR THE INCREDIBLY LATE UPDATE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 11

THANKS, THE_BLOOD_MOON OUT

“Taylor better be right about Harley being here”

“Why is that?”

“Because if he isn’t here, then I don’t think we will find him”

My stomach sunk a little after Cade said that but what makes it worse is the thought that he might be right. Cade and I entered the apartment quietly and cautiously.

“Where do you want to start looking?” Cade asked me.

“I have no idea” I sighed.

“Are you sure because out of all of us here, you are most likely to find him. Hunters skill and all”

“If you say so, but I have only been here a couple of days”

“Then now you have a chance to prove yourself. So, where should we look?” he asked again.

“Harley has been gone for two days, if he was he you would have thought that we would have found him already. But we haven’t so he must be somewhere that we don’t usually go”

“Sounds reasonable to me. We should try the attic” suggested Cade as we made our way to the stairs.

“That was some smooth talking back there, please don’t tell me that it was all for that stupid bet” I growled.

“No, you just looked like you needed a little encouragement: Cade chuckled.

“Thank you” I smiled.

“And I probably should have told you this earlier but I never wanted to be apart of that bet”

“So then why are you?”

“Taylor just wanted to prove to Declan that he can’t get everything just because he is him. I am just being used to prove a point”

“Oh, so you don’t like me then?”

“Well I wouldn’t say that” he teased.

“Huh?”

“Put it this way, if I didn’t like someone else I would probably be liking you” he spoke as he pulled down the stairs to access the attic.