Chapter 9: Time To Shine~

"So where should we put him, on one off he unoccupied stages with a pole, or in one of the empty GoGo cubes?" Gerard asked after the encounter with the scary British man. Jayy said "I don't know, it's Jeremy's decision...We can't decide everything for him, ya know." Gerard rolled his eyes and squealed. We all looked at him curiously and Jayy asked "Um...What the fuck?"

Gerard jumped up and down slightly and said "He's here! I haven't seen him in a couple days, his bitchy wife won't leave him alone! Outta my way bitches, mamas got some work to do." He hugged me for a second and said "Good luck sweetheart, you'll be great! I'll be watching!" Before scurrying over to a short guy with tattoos, and short dark hair. It took me a minute to realize it was the guy who drove me here with those other guys. Gerard wrapped his arms around the guys neck, while the guys tattooed hands rested on Gerard's hips.

Jeffree put his hand on my shoulder and said "Come on sweetheart, it's time for you to shine." I nodded and asked "Wait um...C-Can I request a couple songs to dance to?" They smiled and Jayy said "Yeah it's okay, come on, let's take you over to our sound guy, Vic." I nodded and they pulled me toward some kind of sound box. There was a short guy who looked really young, standing around some computers and soundboards.

"Hey Vic!" Jeffree shouted over the music. The guy I'm assuming is Vic, turned around and smiled warmly. "Hey guys, what can I do for ya?" Vic had long chestnut hair that stopped just at his shoulders, perfectly tanned skin, and dark brown eyes. His hair was covered by a baseball cap which was turned to where the bill was facing backwards, khaki cargo shorts, and a DEVIANTS shirt with the logo on it...He was cute.

Jayy pointed at me and said "This is Jeremy, he's our new little star. He's gonna be dancing in one of the GoGo cubes, and he wants to request a few songs if that's cool with you." Vic smiled at me and said "Yeah, it's no problem, this song is almost done anyway. What songs you lookin' for?"

I just told him three which were Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson, Dress To Disgress by Boy Crisis the Nero Remix version, and Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye featuring Kimbra, the 4FRNT remix. After that Vic nodded and smiled. "I like your taste in music. You want those in the order I have written down?" I nodded and he said "Alright, I can do that, no problem." I smiled and Vic looked out to the main stage, which was a big T shape.

The main had a long catwalk and had two poles going horizontally at least five feet apart from each other on the extended part, and two poles going vertically, on the main stage. And on either side of the stage, was two big cubes, which I'm thinking is the GoGo cubes. The main stage was occupied and only one of the GoGo cubes was occupied.

I followed Vic's gaze, which was fixated on a person who was on the pole at the very end of the stage...That area was packed with guys. It was a kid who looked like he was my age. He was very thin, and had a fair complexion. He had short black hair and chicken legs, and was wearing black booty shorts, ripped black stockings that were attached with garters, and what looked like a black bikini top. He had his back to the pole, but had his arm up, witch his hand wrapped around it. He rolled his hips to the song, and seductively slid down the pole, before wrapping his leg around it, and spinning around it once. Vic was staring at him, with almost a longing look on his face.

Jayy rolled his eyes and asked "You gonna make it Fuentes, or are you just gonna drool over Kellin all night?" Vic snapped out of his trance and said "Sorry it's just that....I like him...a lot." Jayy said "Yeah, that's pretty obvious...Why don't you just go tell him how you feel? Ask him out, flirt with him, fuck him, something?"

Vic shook his head and said "I-I dunno...What if he doesn't like me?" Jeffree sighed and said "Baby cakes, I see the way he looks at you...He even told me he thinks you're cute...Just tell him, and see where it goes from there." Vic smiled and said "Thanks Jeffree...And don't worry Jeremy, I'll be sure to make

people know who you are." I swallowed and said "Th-Thanks." Jeffree nodded and said "Oh, and his stage name is Jinxx...So when you introduce him, call him Jinxx." Vic nodded and said "Alright, no problem...Bye Jeremy." I smiled and said "Bye."

After we left, Jayy and Jeremy walked me through the crowd of guys, most of them paying attention to the dancers, while others whistles at us, some of them grabbing or smacking my ass, causing me to yelp, while Jeffree and Jayy told them to fuck off. After weaving through the crowd, the brought my over to the unoccupied cube, and the song that was on, just ended. The crowd cheered and whistled at the dancers, and some of them left. A couple different guys came up to take their place, and it was my turn to go up.

Jeffree pulled me into a reassuring hug, and Jayy did the same. Jeffree gently brushed some hair that fell over my eyes and said "You'll be great, Jeremy...If you need anything, Jayy's gonna be dancing in the other cube, and I'll be right here watching you. We will not be going anywhere, I promise." I smiled and said "You're the best, you know that?" He smiled and said "Only looking out for you, beautiful...Now go on, knock em dead." I nodded and turned around until my back was facing them.

"Alright guys how we doing so far? Let me here ya!" Vic yelled in a mic from his sound booth. The crowd cheered and I felt my nerves rise a little. Vic chuckled and said "Alright well I hope you stay with us, cause we have a little treat for you that I think you will enjoy....We have a new little star who has just become apart of Deviants, and I think you'll like him. I want you guys to show some love and give it up for my bud, Jinxx!"

The guys in the crowd cheered, and I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, before walking up the steps into the cube. A small spot light landed on me, and the crowd cheered louder. I smiled nervously and waved to the crowd, and the room fell silent. I looked over at Jayy who was in the other cube, and he nodded. I looked over at Jeffree and he smiled....Time to shine.