Chapter 13: Hello Love~

(A/N:) Okay so before you read this chapter, it will be short, BUT IT'S IMPORTANT!

Okay, continue.

~~~~~~~~~

(Two Months Later~)

It's been two months since I was first in the club and since I first stayed at Jayy and Jeffree's house. They've even put me on their lease and I've helped them with paying rent from tips I've earned at the club. All the patrons love me and I make about five hundred a night. And what's better is that Ashley, his friend, and Danny have left me alone since then....I think things have gotten way better since I got taken out of my house. As crazy as it sounds, I feel like I belong in this new life....But I still miss Jake. I think about him every day, and wish he was here with me...But I don't want him to be forced into this life like I have. Oh God he must be worried to death about me.

Tonight I was in the club dancing in one of the cubes, while Jeffree and some guy named Alan, were dancing close by. Once the song ended, the crowd cheered and I got off the cube cause it was Devin's turn. I walked over to the bar where Jayy was sitting there talking to Kellin, and he smiled. "Hey Jeremy good job up there!" I smiled and said "Thanks." I turned to Kellin and said "You did good up there." He danced about an hour before I did. He smiled and said "Thanks!" I turned my attention back to Jayy and said "Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick, I'll be right back." Jayy nodded and said "Okay, we'll be waiting." and I walked off.

After my much needed piss, which I did in a stall cause I get a little nervous when I'm in public bathrooms. Well anyway after I finished that, I walked over to the sinks and washed my hands. I was the only one in the bathroom, so I like the peace and quiet. I looked up in the mirror and smiled a little at my reflection. I reached over to the paper towel dispenser, pulled a few out, and dried my hands off.

When I looked back at the mirror, I saw Danny standing right behind me and gasped. Before I could react, he wrapped his arm around me in a strong hold, and clamped his free hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. He smiled wickedly and said "Hello love."