Chapter 16: Oh My God...What Did You Do?~

(Still Jeffree's P.O.V.~)

When the ambulance arrived, the people came in and got Jeremy onto a stretcher. "Can I come with you?? I told him I wouldn't leave his side." One of the EMT's said "Yeah sure, come on." I climbed into the Ambulance and looked at Jayy and Kellin...Jayy's eyes were glassed with tears and he said "Jeffree?" "Meet us at the hospital." and we were off.

~~~~~~~~~

(Ashley's P.O.V.~)

I had just finished a business call when CC and Danny came in with big smiles on their faces. I raised an eyebrow and asked "Ummmm what's up?"

CC pulled out his phone and said "Boy we have got something to show you, and we think you'll like it." He came over and pressed play on a video. He stood by me and I watched. It was him, Danny, and Jeremy in the men's bathroom...Wait...Is Jeremy crying?

"CC, what the-"

"Shh, just keep watching....This is great."

I kept watching and after a minute or two into the video, I realized what was going on, and my stomach dropped.

"Oh my God...What did you do?"

"Shh! This is the best part!!"

I didn't want to watch anymore but when I saw what happened next, I lost it.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!" I yelled, looking at them like they were the most insane people alive.

They both laughed and CC said "Yeah dude, it was awesome! He's such a little whore, he totally wanted-"

"DOES ANY SECOND IN THAT VIDEO CONVINCE ME THAT JEREMY WANTED IT?!"

They stopped laughing and Danny said "Relax Ashley, it's no big-" I cut him off by punching him in the face.

Danny howled in pain and CC looked at me with wide eyes. Bloody trickles down Danny's nose and he yelled "THE FUCK MATE?! YOU JUST BROKE MY BLOODY NOSE!"

"Yeah Ashley, relax-"

I smacked CC across the face and yelled "DO YOU TWO HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHIT YOU JUST PUT US THROUGH?!"

"Ash-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CC, IT'S MY TURN TO FUCKING TALK!"

They both shut up and I continued.

"DO YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!"

I snatched CC's phone from his hand and waved it in his face, making him flinch. "YOU THINK THIS IS JUST SOME FUNNY VIDEO YOU CAN POST ON YOUTUBE AMD GET A MILLION HITS?! YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A JOKE?! THIS IS EVIDENCE! EVIDENCE THAT YOU RAPED AND BEAT JEREMY IN THIS CLUB!!"

With that, I turned on my heel, drew my arm back, and threw the phone as hard as I could and watched as it shattered against the wall, breaking into several pieces. I walked over and stomped on it with the heel of my boots. I kept stomping on it until it was in a million pieces, and turned back to them...I was flaring.

"Do you realize what's gonna happen to all of us now?! Take one good fucking guess as to what's gonna happen to us! I'd love to hear what you two dip shits have to say!"

CC looked at Danny, who was holding his broken nose, blood dripping down his hand.

"Did you really believe that of you showed me the video of you two raping him, was gonna make me laugh my ass off?!?! Huh?!?! Well I'm fucking laughing now!!"

"Ash, please calm-"

"BECAUSE OF YOU TWO, ALL OF US ARE GONNA GET ARRESTED! WHY?! BECAUSE FUCKING SOMEONE WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT IS RAPE! AND YOU WANNA KNOW HOW DEEP IN SHIT WE ALL ARE NOW?!"

They slowly nodded and said "We're neck deep! Why?!?! BECAUSE JEREMY IS 17!!! HE'S A MINOR! AND RAPING A MINOR MEANS YOU'RE IN DEEP DEEP SHIT!"

Their eyes widened and CC put his hands up in defense. "L-Look Ash, we-we didn't know he was 17-"

"OH THAT'S RIGHT, CAUSE YOU TWO WERE TOO BUSY THINKING THIS THE HEAD BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND NOT THE ONE SITTING ON YOUR SHOULDERS!" I rubbed my face with my hands and I sat down in my chair. I held my head in my hands and mumbled "I'm ruined...I'm gonna get sent to jail....My life is over.."

"Well there's gotta be some way out of this mess!" Danny yelled, breaking the silence. I looked up and said "No there isn't Danny, CAUSE THERE IS. .NO.WAY.OUT!.....You can't escape something like this...It follows you...It haunts you forever."

Silence fell over is again and I sighed. "You guys gotta get out of the country....Even if you leave the state, they can track you...They can track you if you're in a different country, but they don't have the jurisdiction to arrest you."

"Leave the country? Where will we go?" CC asked.

I shrugged, then I remembered something. "I know where you can go...England...A buddy of mine James, he's gotta place where you can stay...It's in a big city, but he can keep you guys safe and protected...I can call him, make flight arrangements, passports, everything...But before you guys leave, you have to change your identity. Change your look, change your appearance, your style, everything. My friend Austin who comes in all the time to see Alan, makes the most believable fake ID's I have ever seen. The dudes a pro at making them, and he makes them so well, if they get scanned for fakes, it won't show as fake in any machine....It'll be like you two never existed."

They nodded and I said "Look guys I'm sorry for being so harsh on you, but you really went too far this time....You really fucked up, and this is how you'll have to deal with it...Cause if we get arrested, we'll all get thrown in jail...Then some big scary guy will think we're really cute, and decides to do what you two did to Jeremy, every night....You messed up, and you can fix it...So this is how you'll have to live with it."

"What about you? What's gonna happen to you, Ash?" CC asked, instantly worried.

I took a deep breath, let it out, and said "I don't know CC." I know that's a pretty piss pour answer, but that's all I had.....But inside, I was asking the same thing.