Chapter 14: Let's Have A Little Fun~

(A/N:) Hey guys!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER!! I had this planned for a while :(. I LOVE YOU!! I'M SORRY! :(.

WARNING!!: This chapter contains some graphic content, and may have some triggering effects.

~~~~~~~~~

"Wh-What do you want?" I asked, instantly feeling stupid. He smiled and said "What do you think I want? I want you, darling." I squirmed and kicked in his arm, but he was stronger. He chuckled and said "You shouldn't do that love, you'll wear yourself out...And if I were you right now, I'd be a goody boy...Unless you want me to use other methods.." And with that, he pulled out a pocket knife and brought it close to my face. My eyes widened at the blade and I didn't dare move.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked over to see Ashley's friend, who I now know as Christian, walked in whistling a tune. He stopped when he saw us and raised his eyebrows. "Uhhhh....Am I interrupting something?" I looked at him with pleading eyes and Danny smiled. "Absolutely not, you're just in time....This little beauty and I were just about to have a little fun...Wanna join?"

I shook my head no at Christian with wide eyes, and prayed he would help me. But he smirked and said "Hell yeah." and that's when I knew, there was no hope. Christian turned and walked towards the door and locked it, before coming back. He pulled out his cell phone and said "You can go ahead and go first...I wanna make a little movie so we can relive it." Tears were rolling down my cheeks onto Danny's hands, but he didn't care. Danny smirked and said "C'mon love, let's have some fun."

He pulled me into the biggest stall, which was the handicapped stall, and pulled something else out of his pockets. "Just so you don't go running off, I'm gonna tie your hands back...Now I'm gonna let go of your mouth and if you scream, I'm gonna have to use Mister Pocketknife on ya, okay?" I nodded and he let go. More tears streamed down my face as he tied my hands back.

"Please..." I whispered. "Please don't hurt me...I won't tell anyone, I swear." Danny and Christian chuckled. I looked over at Christian and saw his phone was pointing at me...Probably recording. He came over and said "Smile pretty for the camera, Jinxxy." I sobbed and could hear Danny unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down. Next thing I know, I hear a tearing, and I yelp a little and see Danny ripping my fishnets off and yanking down my booty shorts, leaving me naked from the waist down.

"Shhhhh be quiet Jinxxy...You'll ruin the fun." Christian said, his phone still pointed at me. Danny put his hand on my head and pushed me down onto my knees while my back was still facing him. He still had his hand on my head, and gently pushed my face down onto the tile floor. I sobbed and said "Please...Please! Don't hurt me! I won't tell anyone, I swear to God I won't!"

"Sorry there, Jinxxy....But we just can't risk it...And I'm sure you'll tell your precious Drac Queen about our little fun." I felt him right behind me, lining up with my entrance. "Please...I-I'm a virgin." I begged, knowing that that might not even be enough. I heard them chuckle and Danny said "Is that so? Well then, we'll make your first time memorable." And it took everything in me not to cry out when he roughly entered me. I'm ruined...

I wish Jayy and Jeffree were here to stop them.

~~~~~~~~~

(Jayy's P.O.V.~)

Where the hell is Jeremy? He's been gone for almost ten minutes. I was still sitting at the bar talking to Kellin when he asked "You okay?"

I nodded and said "Yeah, it's just...Jeremy's been gone for a long time..." He scoffed and said "You know how these guys are...It's probably so packed in there, he's probably just waiting for people to get out." I nodded and said "Hmmmm yeah, you might be right.."

I hope he comes out soon.

~~~~~~~~~

(Jinxx's P.O.V.~)

My sobs were muffled by Danny's hand as he roughly thrusted in and out of me. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced, and I never thought that something like this could happen to me....Even if I was forced into this lifestyle. The sounds of Danny's moans and groans would haunt me the rest of my life, and no matter how tight I squeezed my eyes shut, it wouldn't go away.

"Jesus Christ.....Fuck, you're so tight..." I prayed to God in my head, begging him to save me and end this nightmare, but it never came. "Oh fuck....Mmmmm I'm so close...Yeah, you like that Jinxxy? Hmm?" I shook my head no and a sharp pain shot through my arm. I screamed into his hand and saw blood trickling down onto the floor. There was a deep gash in my lower arm and I saw the blade of the knife was covered with my blood...Did he just stab me?

He yanked my head back by my hair and brought his lips to my ear. "That's not the answer I wanted, love...I said...Do you like that, Jinxxy? Hmm?" He hissed. I quickly nodded my head yes and he smiled. "Tell me you love it." He took his hand away for a second. I closed my eyes and took a shaky deep breath before saying "I-I love it." They chuckled and he said "Do you want me to go faster? Harder?" I was getting a little dizzy from all the blood, when he slashed my cheek. This time, I cried out.

"Answer me!" he shouted, making me flinch. "Yes!" "Yes what?" I swallowed and said "Yes...I-I want you to go faster....A-And I want you to go harder." He smiled and said "Good boy." he pushed my face back into the floor and picked up his pace, going faster, and going harder. The whole time he was hurting me, it did not feel good...Not for a second. I wanted my first time to be special, but that'll never happen, because of them...And who would want a little whore who let two guys fuck him? This is all my fault.

"Oh...Oh fuck....I'm gonna....Mmmmmmmmm" and he released, filling me up with his disgusting DNA. He pulled out and looked up at Christian. He smiled and said "Your turn."

~~~~~~~~~

After Christian finished with me, I was lying on my side on the cold floor, crying my eyes out. They were both standing there, towering over me, looking at me with pure amusement and disgust. I took my shaky hands and slowly pulled my shorts back up, hissing at the pain in my arm.

"Look at him...What a little whore." Christian said, looking at me like I was the most disgusting thing in existence.

"Yeah...Quite pathetic actually." Danny added.

"We should teach this dirty boy a little lesson, don't you think, Danny?"

My eyes went wide and my head started pounding in my chest.

Danny smiled wickedly and said "Yeah." Suddenly he yanked my head back by my hair, and I yelled.

"Shut up slut!" Danny yelled, punching me in the face. My cheek ignited with pain and next thing I know, Danny lifts the seat on the toilet and shoved my head in the sanitized water. The chemicals burned my eyes and I was struggling to breathe. He kept my head in there for a few seconds, before pulling my head out. I gasped for air, but was cut short by him shoving my head right back in. He pulled me out again and repeated the process again, keeping my head under the water a little longer.

I was kicking my legs and flailing my arms a little and thought this was where I was gonna die...And everyone would remember me as the slut who got raped in the bathroom of a strip club/brothel. He pulled my head back out and they both laughed.

"My God...You're so pathetic. Who would love you? You're just a little slut." Christian said. Danny let go of me and I started coughing, trying to catch my breath. Danny squatted down to my level and said "Thanks for the good time, love....Hope to have it again sometime." And with that, they walked out. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, and cried my eyes out. My chest was hurting, and my cuts were still bleeding....They're right...I am pathetic.