Chapter 15: Call For Help!~

(Jeffree's P.O.V.~)

I had just finished my set and walked down the steps of the GoGo cube, when Jayy and Kellin ran up to me. "Jeffree!" I raised an eyebrow and asked "Jayy? What's wrong?" He said "Jeremy told me he was going to the bathroom and said he would be back, and he's been gone for almost an hour!"

My eyes widened and I asked "What?!" Kellin nodded and said "Yeah, and we saw Danny Worsnop and Christian Coma walk past us, and they looked at Jayy and laughed!" I balled my hands into fists and said "We need to find him, come on!" We quickly pushed our way through the crowd and once we or out, we ran the rest of the way to the bathroom, despite my heels.

I threw the door to the bathroom open and yelled "Jeremy!" We heard sobbing coming from the handicapped stall and when I ran over, my heart shattered into a million pieces. Jeremy was lying on the dirty floor in the stall, his hair soaked, and blood pooled around him. The toilet water was bloody, and he had a huge gash on his arm, a cut on his cheek, and a huge bruise on the same cheek where he was cut.......That's when I figured it out. Jayy and Kellin came in right behind me and they both gasped.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him, not caring about the dirty floor or his blood getting on my knees. "Oh....Oh....Oh my God...Oh my God, Jeremy...No....No no no sweetheart, no!" I said, crying. He opened those blue eyes of his and looked up at me. "J-Jeffree?" He stuttered out in between sobs.

"Yes! Yes sweetheart, I'm here! I'm here!" I grabbed his shaking hand and squeezed it tight. I kissed his hand and said "I'm here baby." He was struggling to keep his eyes open and he said "Don't...Don't leave me...Please.." "I won't sweetie, I'm not going anywhere." I turned to Jayy and said "Call 911! Hurry! He's losing a lot of blood!" Jayy pulled his phone out and called for help.

"What happened to you, baby?...Who did this to you?" He sobbed and said "D-Danny W-Worsnop...a-and...a-and.." "Ashley? Did Ashley do this too?" He shook his head and said "N-No...No, but his friend...C-Christian...He did it too." I bit my lip and cried my eyes out...I wasn't worried at all about my makeup, I use waterproof shit...Plus I wouldn't be worried even if it wasn't waterproof.

A minute later Jayy came back an said "An ambulance is on it's way, they want us to put pressure on the wound on his arm." I nodded and yelled "Kellin! Don't just stand there, get me some paper towels! A lot!" Kellin nodded and ran over to the paper towel dispenser. He came running to the stall and gave me a lot of them. I took them and brought them to Jeremy's arm and pressed hard against it. He yelped in pain and I said "Shhh it's okay sweetheart...I gotta put pressure on the wound, shhh..I'm here baby, I'm here."

This is exactly what I was afraid of would happen to him...The moment I laid eyes on him, I feared for him. The first time I looked into those innocent blue eyes, I was scared he would get hurt or killed...And when I get my hands on Danny Worsnop Christian Coma, and Ashley Purdy, they better hope they're dead, cause I will show them no mercy.

He kept his eyes open long enough to ask "Will-Will you stay with me, Jeffree?" I nodded and brushed his wet hair from his eyes. "Of course I will baby doll...And I'll be there with you when help arrives." He nodded and said "Okay." and closed his eyes.