Chapter 5: Natural Talent~

"Okay so we got his look down, but what about dancing?" Jayy asked, looking at Jeffree. He shrugged and asked said "I don't think he needs much training, pole dancer or GoGo dancer, it's mainly just doing freestyle...Sweetheart, do you know how to dance?" I nodded and said "Yeah, but I'm not great." They nodded and Jeffree asked "Should we get Gerard?" Jayy nodded and said "Yeah, get Gerard." and Jeffree walked out, leaving me with Jayy. He smiled and asked "You nervous?" even though it was a stupid question to ask, I nodded.

"Wh-What if I'm not good enough, Jayy? What if I'm not as good as the other guys? What will happen." He said "Hey now, don't talk like that. No ones perfect. Most of the guys in here are just sluts who think just cause they're on a stage, they can dance. Jeffree, Gerard, and I, have stayed here longer than anyone else, you'll be okay Jeremy." I nodded and asked "Who's Gerard?" He said "He's one of the trainers for the newbies. All three of us teach new dancers some basic moves, how to keep a beat while performing, and what not to do with customers or patrons. He's sassy like Jeffree and I...But me and him are fabulous bitches, and Gerard thinks he's all that."

We both shared a laugh when we heard heels clicking towards us. "I'm back, and I brought a stray." The guy following behind him rolled his eyes and said "Fuck you, Star." Jeffree smirked and said "No thanks, Way." The guy had short, messy blood red hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. He was wearing a tight red mini skirt, stilettos, fishnets, and a tight black tank top that SLUT written in big block letters with bright red sequins filling in the letters. And a red and black feather boa wrapped around his back and hung off his arms....I'm assuming this is Gerard.

Gerard smiled and said "And who's this cutie pie?" Jayy said "This is Jeremy. He's new here. Jeremy, this is Gerard Way." Gerard smiled and said "The one and only." Jeffree rolled his eyes and Gerard asked "And why am I here?" Jayy said "We want you to help us train Jeremy...Will you help?" Gerard looked me up and down, and slowly walked over to me. I held my breath as he slowly circled around me, and stopped. He stepped forward and brought his face close to mine.

"You have very pretty eyes...And that makeup makes them stand out." I smiled nervously and said "Th-Thank you." He smiled and said "Aww he's shy...That's cute. That's a good thing, cause some guys like guys who have the shy, innocent look to them...That's way too late for me." He said in a cocky tone. Jayy groaned and said "Yeah yeah we know Gerard, you're a slut, can you help us or not?"

Gerard rolled his eyes and said "Keep talking like that, and you're on your own bitches." Putting his hands on his hips in a sassy way...Jayy was right, he is sassy. "But being the kind hearted person that I am, I'll help you train this Angel."

Here we go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After about an hour, I've learned a lot. They taught me how to keep a beat while I'm dancing, basic moves for pole dancing, and they taught me some moves for GoGo dancing. They also told me that some guys like to get touchy, and if they get too out of hand, that ever stage has a bouncer posted right beside the stage, so the dancers don't get hurt. They told me to always smile, look confident, and look like in into the music, even if I'm not.

"No drinking while working. One drink is okay, most clubs are chill with dancers drinking on the job, but we're not. It's a big no no for obvious reasons. Alcohol distorts balance and coordination, and not only will you look like a trashy hot mess when you're dancing, you could fall off stage and hurt yourself of someone else. How old are you?" Gerard asked. "17." I replied. "You don't have to worry about me drinking, I don't drink." I added. They nodded and he said "Good. No drinking, no drugs, none of that."

"You're allowed to receive tips from patrons, they'll stick bills through garters we wear or wherever else they wanna put it, so you might wanna start wearing garters, beautiful." I nodded and he turned to Jayy and Jeffree and asked "Anything else we need to cover?" They shrugged and Jayy said "Lap dances, we haven't covered that."