Arrogant

"WHAT? THERE'S NO WAY I AGREE WITH THIS!" Yena shouted that echoed around the living room.

"You don't have the choice. You are going to marry my friend daughter." Yena gritted her teeth.

"Why can't seungmin do that instead of me?"

"Her daughter don't want a guy. And You don't want a guy to so it's a good match, And it was you mo—" Yena rolled her eyes and interrupted her father.

"No. Still, I disagree. I am not going to marry that girl you were saying." Yena's father shut his eyes.

"Should I cut everything off? Your car? Atm? What else?" Yena clench her fist.

"You know I can do that yena. Your marriage will benefit both of our companies."

"With that. I can even give you the whole company." Yena's father smirked.

"I'll think about it."

"We're going to meet them tomorrow dinner. Don't disappoint me." yena just smirk as she walk away, planning to disappoint her father.

"What's with that face choi?" her bestfriend—yujin asked.

"Nothing. Just stress out. C'mon let's practice now."

Yena is Team Captain of the basketball team, She's on her last year and her bestfriend Yujin will take over her place as soon as she graduates.

"Anyway, later at lee house." yujin said.

"Pass. I have appointment with dad." yena said as she shoot the ball.

"That's why your face grumpy. Another disagreement with your dad?"  yujin asked as she shoot the ball then yena pick it up.

"Sort of." Yujin just chuckles.

"Goodluck then."

"Where's your daughter Junsu?" the mid 50 guy asked.

"She said she's on her way, how about yours?"Yena's father asked.

"There." Jinsoo pointed her daughter.

"Hi dad~" The daughter of Jinsoo greeted and bow to Yena's dad.

"Yuri ah~ This is Junsu my friend and company partner." Yuri's father introduced, Yuri being the polite girl bowed.

The two old man and Yuri already eat as they wait for Junsu's daughter. Junsu apologize for her daughter being late.

"Hey dad."

"Finally you are here. What the hell are you wearing?" Junsu frowned.

"Sorry. I go here straight after my practice. I'm running late that's why I haven't time to change." Yena said coldly as she sat at her designated sit.

"This is my daughter Yena. I apologize for her being late and this kind of clothes." Junsu said, Yena lazily bowed not really interested.

"No more small talk. Let's get straight to the point." Yena arrogantly said, It made the girl across her scoff, yena smirk as she heard it.

"Right. So we're here for you two to know each other. Since both parties agreed to this marriag—" Yuri's father was cut off.

"I haven't agree tho." Yena said as she take a bite on the steak, Her father shut his eyes close to what his daughter has said.