Prom

"OMYGHADD!!!"

"Looook! It's the prom poster in the bulletin board." minjoo shouted in excitement.

Minjoo together with her friends, Yuri, Wonyoung and Eunbi walked towards the bulletin board.

"We got 2 weeks to prepare" Wonyoung said as she saw the date.

"Are you guys all going?" Minjoo asked.

"Of course, This is gonna be the last prom" Eunbi said.

"How about you Yuri?"

"Huh?"yuri was spacing out.

"You're spacing out again. Do you have problem? you know you can talk to us." Eunbi said as she smile.

"I'm fine, And I don't think I will be attending. You know I hate crowded place." Yuri answered.

"Ey, It's our last year. We should all go." Minjoo said,

Yuri and her friends are in the cafeteria, of course eating. They were excited talking about their upcoming prom.

"I'm so excited for our upcoming prom!" wonyo utter.

"Yes, like it's our first time" minjoo added.

"Wonder who will ask us out to be their prom date!" eunbi said.

"What if one of the track and field member ask us out? omg!!" wonyoung squeals.

"Omg! yes! Kim Chaewon my baby" minjoo said with heart eyes.

"Yes! Also Team Captain Lee Chaeyeon!" eunbi said.

"Also their maknae Ahn Yujin! I'll be dead if she ask me to be her prom date." yuri listening to them just smile to their silliness.

"Are you sure yuri that you will not attend the prom? What if hyewon ask you out" eunbi teased.

"Nah, just enjoy it guys." yuri said.

"Oh right! Did she ask you already?" minjoo teased.

"Don't be silly, you know she's an unnie to me." yuri chuckles.

"But she seems interested in you" eunbi said.

Yuri just shake her head and deny the assumption of the group.

The girl with a high pony tail was in the school rooftop, she has an access to it since she was part of the track and field team that give many achievements to the school.

"Why is she taking so long.." the girl said as she was tapping her phone.

"Did you wait too long?" the girl was startled when the red hair girl back hugged her.

"No~" the ponytail girl shakes her head as she turn her body around to hugged the girl.

"I missed you Yena~" the red hair girl said.

"I missed you too Yuri ah~ I'm sorry for not spending time with you.. We're just busy practicing for the upcoming competition." Yena said.

"I understand, I just missed you" Yena cupped her girlfriend cheeks.

Yes girlfriend, Yena and Yuri was in a relationship for 11 months, But they keep it secret as yuri's wish. So they acted like a stranger in their school but in private they were clingy af.