Womanizer [1]

⚠️Triggering Words⚠️

"Hmm.." a girl moaned.

"Ah—"

"You're so good at this choi." the girl said to the 'choi' ears as the choi slowly removing her top.

"I'm good at anything." the choi smirk, and continue liplocking with the girl.

Choi was about to open the girl skirt when the door open that make them interrupted. Choi was annoyed and turn around to see who disturb them.

"Who the fuck interrup— Hi.." Choi didn't continue when she saw who was the one open the door.

"J-jo Yuri ssi." the girl stutter.

"Didn't you know that this place is prohibited yet you are eating each other face here." The girl with blonde hair said coldly.

"I k-know." the girl said. Choi was just rolling her eyes.

"You also know this is prohibited yet you came in." choi smirk.

"As a president of student council, I should be responsible. That you two should not go to this place. If you want to eat each other just do it somewhere else not at this place where students are prohibited." the blonde hair girl rolled her eyes.

"Get out before I send you two to detention." yuri said. The girl immediately go out of the room, while choi is just calm and buttoned her polo.

Yuri was about to go out of the room when choi pinned her to the wall, she let out a yelp.

"What the fuck choi!" yuri said.

"Let me go." yuri try to escape her arms from choi's grip.

"You always interrupt me when I was about to score." choi lean closer, if yuri move they would definitely kiss, the blonde girl close her eyes.

"I just want to say you look so hot with your new hair color. Blonde girls I like that." choi whispered to yuri's ears and leave like nothing happen.

"ARGH!! That Choi Yena!" yuri groaned.

"Yo! Choi Yena!" her bestfriend yujin called out.

"Yo Yujinie!" yena greeted back.

"What happen earlier? I saw you walk out from the prohibited room, and yuri came after you? Did you score on her?" yujin nudge her bestfriend.

"As if yuri is interested to yena." hyewon said, another bestfriend of yena.

"Fuck you Kwangbae." hyewon just laugh.

"No one can make that president heart flutter. She's a BIG hater of word Love. She doesn't have that in her vocabulary. So yena has noooo chance even if 1%." yujin said that make yena frown, her pride was hurt. Hyewon agree and gave yujin a high five.

"I can make yuri like me. Do you guy forgotten I.AM.THE.GREAT.CHOI.YENA. and girls can't resist me. Watch me make that girl fall." yena said and walked away.

"I bet my life yuri won't like her." hyewon shake her head.

"That's true kwangbae. She's been too much for being womanizer. I'm tired dealing with the girl she sleep with." yujin sighed.