Valentines

"The Valentines day is coming! What are you guys planning to do?" Yena asked her siblings.

"Will give Yuri flowers and ask her out to go on a date with me." Chaewon said.

"Yah!! That's my plan too." Yujin utter, as she pouted.

Yena can't help but to chuckles.

Chaewon and Yujin are Yena's siblings, Yujin and Chaewon are Twins but not identical, Yena was a year older from them.

"How about you unnie? What are you planning to do? Are you planning to ask Minjoo ?" Yena chuckles and shake her head.

"Nah. Probably just stay at home after class? And Why would ask minjoo out?" Yena said.

"Hmm. Because I saw you two together in their building. C'mon you don't have to keep it a secret, You go to their building because of her right?" Yujin teased.

"Me and Chaewon also go there to see Yuri." Yujin added.

"Aisssh. You guys are watching too much drama." Yena playfully ruffles her younger sisters hair which annoyed them.

"Yah! I told you not to touch my hair." Yujin hissed.

"That's an Unnie for you Yujin." Yena stood up before walking out from the twin's bedroom.

"Yena!" Yena look to where the voice belong and saw minjoo.

"Hey." the older greeted back.

"Plan on valentines?" Minjoo asked.

"As usual." Yena said, Minjoo nodded as she knows what yena is pertaining to.

"Oh, your sisters" Minjoo pointed her sisters, They were at Minjoo's building department.

"They probably staring at Yuri lovingly again." Yena chuckles.

"Let them be. They just like yuri so much." Yena smiled, Minjoo turn her body to yena.

"As much as you do." Minjoo stick her tongue out.

"More than that." Yena ruffles Minjoo's hair which make the younger embarrassed.

"Yah! Unnie. Caught Youuuuuuuuu" Chaewon suddenly utter and teased yena.

Yena was frowning at what chaewon pertaining too, and immediately remove her hand that was place on minjoo's head.

The twins just giving them a teasing smile., Yena rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Go to your department before I smack the two of you." Yena said, The twins was about to go away but they heard minjoo called yuri.

"Yuri!" Minjoo utter. The twins immediately straighten up.

"Yah! I said go to your department." The twin pouted.

"It's unfair. Why you? This isn't your department why are you here?" Yujin pouted, that earn a smack from chaewon.

"Of course, She accompany her soon to be girlfriend minjoo here. Aisshh So slow pup." Yuri frowned, Minjoo was shocked and of course Yena shut her eyes then she gave death glare to the twins.

"Oooooopppsss. I might spoil something... BYEEEEEEE" Chaewon said before grabbing Yujin's hand and run away.

"It's not what you think it is." Yena defense as she look at minjoo and yuri.