Bet pt.1

Monday..

I hate monday..

It's my first day as a senior..

Monday means going to school..

and i hate going to school..

It's not like i hate studying..

to be honest i love studying..

I just don't like the people around me..

because they always make fun of me being a nerd.

they always make fun about my looks.

I have no friends, to be exact. I'm a loner.

Maybe a nerd like me would never ever have a friend, I used to have a friend when i was a freshman but she transfered when we reached sophomore.

After she left i had no friend, I'm always at the corner. No one dares to talk to me because im a nerd and ugly.

By the way, I'm Choi Yena 20 years old, I am one of the top student at OTR High. Even though I am one of the top student, people still look down on me. I always been bullied by some groups at my school, I don't fight back because if I fight back it can be worst.

I enter OTR high, I am a typical nerd, wearing glasses my polo shirt button was up to my neck and i always looking down. As I enter the gate I saw some students looking at me, i know goeun's friends are looking at me too.

I looked where goeun's friends are and I saw her there. Yes my long time crush since sophomore, It was Jo Yuri. She's been my crush since then but you know our level is different she's on top and im on the bottom.

Her eyes that shine so bright, her smile that is the cutest thing in the world, her brown silky hair. I just love everything about her. I tried to approached her when we were sophomores but when i saw her with goeun, I never tried to come near her and they said Yuri and goeun was together.

"Yah Nerdy Choi." I tried to fasten my walk but goeun called me and i had to stop.

"G-goeun." i replied.

"So nice to see you again choi." Chaejeong said.

I bowed to them and quickly glance at yuri, she was just looking at me, then i turned my on them.

"See you later choi." Goeun said then they all walked away.

Luckily goeun and her friends are my classmate during physics only, but yuri our schedule are almost the same. But my feelings are slowly fading away. I sighed before i enter my classroom.

Same day as last day of last semester, nothing special, Just me being alone, being bullied, being the person who sits at the corner. Time flies so fast it's our breaktime, I sighed because our next subject was physics and i have to see goeun and her friends.

I walked down and straight to the cafeteria, I ordered just a biscuit and milk since im not feeling hungry yet. I saw goeun and her friends looking at me, I immediately looked away and sits at the empty chair, I was about to drink my milk when someone snatch it.

"Hmm delicious isn't?" Chanju said as she sips and goeun and her friends circle around me.

"What do you want from me?" I said.

"Wow choi, you know how to speak up." goeun smirk.

"You can take it all, I dont feel hungry anyway." I said, I was about to walk away when goeun pushed me, and fell to the ground, my glasses flies away to goeun's feet.