One love pt. 2

After yuri called yena's number she dialed chaewon's number afterward.

"Chaewon unnie.."

"why? what the matter yuri?"

"Yena.."

"What about him?"

"He have my daughter"

"What? did he kidnap ye-eun?"

"No.. Ye-eun went missing and unfortunately his the one who found my daughter."

"So whats the matter with that?"

"I-m.. not ready to see him"

"aigoo. Did he know?"

"N-no, and i don't
have a plan telling him"

"Okay.. just relax, just get your daughter and leave"

"Okay unnie.. thankyou.."

"No problem. take care okay?
don't be so nervous."

The call ended and yuri told the ajumma to get home, she's the one who will pick up her daughter.

Yuri was feeling nervous as she was driving then her car dies, but luckily it turn on again. Her heartbeat can't stay still as she was near at yena's house.

Yuri park her car infront of yena's house and she took a deep breath before she get out of her car, she push the door bell.

"Yuri.." eunbi said as she open the gate.

"Eunbi unnie.." yuri said then she hug eunbi.

"where's ye-eun?" yuri asks.

"Inside, come in let's get inside, its cold outside." Yuri nodded then she follow eunbi.

As yuri step in to the door her eyes gaze in one direction, where ye-eun and yena was playing around. She can't help but to smile but she need to hide it.

"Ye-eun ah~" the little girl and yena look at where the voice came from.

"EOMMMMAAAAAAAA" ye-eun runs towards her mother and hug her.

"Yah! why did you get lost?" yuri said then ye-eun look down.

"I followed a butterfly, im sorry mommy" ye-eun's eyes are now teary.

"I told you not to follow  butterflies right?" yuri said as she wipes her daughter tears.

"Luckily they found you, what if bad person caught you."

"I'm sorry mom." yuri hugs her daughter again.

"Don't get lost again okay? I can't leave without you.. You're the only one i have.." yena's heart felt a pang upon hearing this.