EMOTIONS

Disclaimer: Info might not accurate, but I based it on google and some other part in Psychometric so if I got it wrong please blame google.

Sadness

Fear

Anger

Joy

Surprise

This are the list of emotions.

That I wish I can feel..

That I can distinguish..

I am Choi Yena, eighteen years old and I have this called Alexithymia. I am included in 10% who has it, and no It wasn't a mental disorder. I inherit it from my father.

People said I am a freak for not knowing what is what.. Since I don't feel emotion. I intend to just shrugged it off.

People said that I am like a robot who do not have emotions since I am having a hard time to distinguish it, people don't wanna be friend with me..

They tend to think I might kill them since I have no emotion.

I do smile without knowing what that really feel.

But there's this one girl...

She's the very first person to approach me.

That helps me to distinguish emotions..

that girl name..

"Jo Yuri!" she said.

"That's my name Jo Yuri. How about you?" I just stared at her blankly since it's first time that someone talk to me first.

"Yena, Choi Yena." I said.

"Nice to meet you yena~" she said in her sweet voice, I just nodded.

"Is that how you talk to a person?"

"Why? is there something wrong of how I talk?" yuri just shakes her head.

"You don't even smile to me." yuri said.

"Hey transferee don't talk to that freak, she doesn't have emotion." my classmate minhee said.

"huh? Can a person don't have emotion??" yuri said as she look at me.

"What he say is true.. You're a transferee that's why you don't know about me." I said as I play with my phone.

"Daebaaak! Isn't that amazing?" I look at her, she's the first one to say that having no emotion is amazing.

"You can't feel emotion. So even people talk bad to you, you don't get upset." yuri said like she was rapping, I just nodded since it was true.

Suddenly she slap my hand, I just look at her with my poker face.

"Is it hurt?" I just shrugged my shoulder.

"DAEEEBAAAK!!!" she squeal again.

"Can you smile?" I nodded then I smile.

"I do smile, but it's awkward right?" yuri nodded.

"What do you call that?"