Again

Yena enter the elementary school gate, She will visit— pick her niece since her mother asked her.

"Aishh. Hyewon was the one should pick wonyoungiee." Yena utter to herself as she frowned.

There are many students walking and running along the way, And there's one kid that bump into her.

"Yahhh!! My lollipop!!" the child who bumped yena shouted.

"Yah!" Yena look at the child and look at the lollipop on the ground.

"You wasted my lollipop." The child glared at her and step on the older's feet before walking away.

The child is clearly upset, being Yena she's such a childish so she walk towards the child.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Kiddo, You don't have respect, why would you step on my feet." Yena said, the child stop walking then look at her,Glaring.

"You are the reason why my lollipop is on the ground."

"You are the one who bumped into me."

"No, You are the one bumped to me. You are not looking where you going." the child say, hearing it make yena scoffed.

Yena was about to argue back but the child suddenly shouted.

"EOMMMAAAAAA" yena frowned, the child fake cry when she saw her mother.

"Eommaaaaa this old lady bumped into me and my lollipop fell." The child complained.

Yena sighed, she look at the child and saw that the little guy smirking, Yena did angry nose scrunch before looking at the child parent.

"Your child is the one bump— Yuri?" Yena didn't finish her sentence when she saw the little guy mother.

"How do you know my mom's name? Are you a stalker?" the little guy said, her mother chuckles.

"So did you really bump to my little guy and his lollipop fell?" Yuri asked, then the little guy stick her tongue out to Yena which the older rolled her eyes.

"No. That little guy was the one who bumped to me." Yena reasoned.

"Mom punish her, That lollipop was precious..." The little guy pouted.

"Apologize to her." The little guy look at her mother.

"Mom????"

"But she's the one—"

"Apologize or no hour games?" The little guy pouted.

"Sorry." The little guy said then she glared at Yena, Yena smiled.

"You. Apologize to him." Yena pointed herself and Yuri nodded.

"Sorry. You better look where you going nexttime." Yena said, then both of them glared at each other.

Yuri can't help but to chuckles at the sight of the two, Yena still didn't change, she still a childish.