Dealing with my pregnant wife.

For the 20th pages of this book uwu 💖
Thankyou for reading this~ lovey'all ☺️

———————————————————————

Marrying the one that you love is the best scene of your life.

Ending up with the one that you love is also the best feeling you can ever have.

It was all good and best..

until your partner get pregrant.

At first I felt happy and excited.

But as day passed, I felt like I was in hell.

Being the husband of the house, I am the one who incharge of working. Well at first it was all good not until she reached the 4 months of pregnancy.

Her mood swing are no joke, One moment she's a baby then it will change to being bossy, then to being a cry baby but the one I afraid the most..

When a pregnant woman is mad.

I felt like I just met satan and all of my surroundings are on fire.

I understand that she's being pregnant and her hormones are no joke. But even she's like that I love her so much, she's the best gift god ever gave to me and now she's having our baby.

Ever since I've experience different trial that my pregnant wife did, I list it down so I won't never ever forget it or else I'll be dealing with satan. Aaaaaaaaa

Dealing with my pregnant wife 101.

1. Put your shoes on the shoe rack even if your tired from work.

"Honey I'm home~" The older girl said as she remove her shoes. She walks towards her wife and gave her a peck.

"I'm so tired.." the older girl sighed.

"Come here let me massage you." the younger girl said then she massage her husband.

"That's good hon~ move down.." the older girl said.

"So how's my baby day?"

"I'm fine just bored." the younger girl pouted.

"Aye don't worry, i'll file my leave next week~ so I can take care of you and out little one." the older girl said and kissed the tummy of her wife.

"I'll just change clothes." before the older girl could go far, her wife stood up and take a look on the entrance door where the shoe rack located.

"Choi Yena!" the older gulped as she heard her wife, before she could turn around her ears are being pulled.

"Ou-ch b-baby.. W-wha-t di-d o-uch I do?" her wife just pulled her ears.

"What did I told you about the shoes?"

"Put.It.In.The.Shoe.Rack." yena utter.

"then why is it on the ground." her wife pull out her hand from yena's ears.

"I'm too tired too place it." her wife groaned.