Chapter 27*

Arjun's Pov

"Wha-what are you even talking about", she stuttered. She wanted to sound confident and bold but she sounded more like a cute little squirrel.

I looked down at her and studied her features thoroughly. There was a hint of softness and desire in her eyes. She wanted me as much as I wanted her but she was not ready to give in.

"I want to kiss you badly Ms. Fernandez", I said as I moved my hands up to intertwine our fingers together. Those words finally slipped out of my mouth.

"Just give in already", the voice inside my head cried.

"Looks like the feeling's mutual", she finally replied as she stared up at me. I couldn't control myself anymore and dove down to capture her lips with mine. She reacted quickly kissing me with equal ferocity.

The mood was building up. My lips on hers. Fingers intertwined together with synchronized breathing. We were completely engrossed in each other.

*****MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*****

My hands slowly let go of hers as I used one hand to touch one side of her cheek and the other hand slid down the length of her back down to hold her waist. This movement made her back arch up and she involuntarily deepened the kiss.

I stopped for a brief second to catch my breath and even she gasped for air. Then I moved down to plant sweet and light kisses along her jaw and down her neck, which made her giggle because it tickled her. She dreamily moved her hands up to the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair, caressing it lovingly as I continued to cover every part of her neck with my kisses. I wanted to please her. Show her that I was the only man who could make her feel this way.

Finding her sensitive spot I bit harshly. Harsh enough to make it painful yet pleasurable. Her giggles stopped and a gasp escaped her throat. It turned me on so much. Moving down I pulled on the knot that was tied around her waist. The robe didn't stand a chance and opened instantly showcasing the beautiful gown she was wearing. I continued planting love bites all over her collar bone and down the exposed parts of her chest. With her eyes closed she enjoyed every bit of my kiss.

At that point both of us weren't aware of our surroundings anymore. We didn't know that the movie had finished. We didn't know it was raining and thundering outside. We were only aware of each other's presence.

With one swift move I turned around holding her tightly and sat on the couch. Now the new position was me on the couch with her on top of me in a straddling position.

Patricia was bewildered and impressed with that move. Within seconds she moved in to kiss me again. She had completely surrendered to her desire. I arched my back and pulled her closer to me.

Removing her mouth from mine she went for the side of neck. She was firm yet gentle. With my neck exposed she started giving me open mouthed kisses even trapping a vein and biting hard on it. This was probably payback for all the hickeys I had given her. I let my head fall back and let her take charge as she continued planting kisses all over my neck and chest. I could feel her smile on the crook of my neck every time I sighed. She loved how much her kisses affected me. But was this just a make out session or were we going to move ahead?

Stopping her in the middle I panted, "we better stop because trust me if we continue, I wont be able to stop myself anymore".

"Then don't", she panted. That was the green signal.

"Alright then, hold me tightly", I said, my eyes darkened with lust as I picked her up and took her upstairs to her bedroom.

Once we reached her bedroom I gently laid her down on the bed and got on top of her again. I looked at her. Her face looked so radiant because of the lit bedlamp situated on the shelf adjacent to the bed. With one swift move I pulled out my shirt. She looked at me in awe. That was so adorable.

"Like what you see?", I teased. She nodded her head in amazement and touched my bare torso, gliding her hands up to reach my chest.

I bent down to touch her forehead with mine. We stayed that way for few minutes and then I finally broke the silence and said, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Ever ". I kissed her forehead and moved my hands to the hem of her gown to remove it.

*****MATURE CONTENT FINISHED*****

Ring Ring!

My phone's ringtone freaked us both out and Patricia almost shrieked in my ears. "damm I almost peed myself!", she yelled. I ignored her and went to grab the phone. Annoyed at the person who dared to ruin the mood. I was about to yell at the caller when I noticed who it was from.

It was Dr Nair, from the forensics department.

"So you guys got any news?", I questioned as I accepted the call.

"Yes, it's pretty interesting, I think you should come here and check it out", she replied.

"Alright, I am on my way right now" was all I said before disconnecting the call.

I walked towards the bed and picked up my shirt. After wearing it I stood infront of the mirror and fixed my ruffled hair. From the corner of the mirror I saw Patricia. She just looked at me with teary eyes. Not uttering a single word. Well that was obvious. We were about to do it but unfortunately work got in the way. I turned around to look at her but she averted her gaze. Walking up to her, I sat beside her and pulled her into my arms.

"Hey, I am so sorry but I promise you I will be back in two hours, I will be completely yours. Wait for me will you?", I said caressing her head.

"Okay", she sniffled. I then broke the hug and looked into her eyes. They had welled up as if she tried hard not to cry.

Before I could say anything she pulled me into a passionate kiss and then finally said "Don't worry, I am not upset. Go and finish your work quickly, I will be waiting for you".

"As you wish, love", I replied and immediately left the room. God knows what the forensic department had in store for me.

A/N:

Double update today! Because I have almost finished the story. BTW, comment and vote folks!