Chapter 2

Patricia's pov

"Damm he hot!"

"And there she goes again", I eye-rolled.

I really thought Ruchika had come to the airport to bid me goodbye but looks like she came here to ogle guys. Airport fashion is a trend now, isn't it? Everyone looks so good in the airport Ruchika really can't take her pick. Then there is me dressed in a 3-year-old checkered top and blue jeans. I really needed to work on my sense of fashion. Out of the two of us, Ruchi was the more stylish one. It was amazing how she would nail every single outfit. Speaking of the girl, watching her behavior was really embarrassing. You come to an airport to catch a flight, not to LOOK AT STRANGERS! I was honestly thinking about kidnapping her and running away from the airport, running back home where we both belong. I really cannot trust this girl!

"Please take care of yourself, don't drink and drive, don't leave the toilet seat open, take a bath every day, don't walk into dark alleys, don't go to clubs alone...", I kept ranting.

"Yes, mom! Now go! Else you will miss the flight!", Ruchi gave me a tight hug and pushed me forward towards the gate. She always had a big smile on her face that made her dimples more attractive. How much I wished to have the same charm as her.

Swiftly I made my way through all the security gates one by one and I started having this weird excited feeling in my stomach. I was finally going on a trip. My first holiday in years. How happy I was to leave everything behind me. But what the hell was I gonna do there anyway. Nothing! Nothing at all! That's the point. Just eat, sleep, watch tv, meditate, read books, and click pictures of the scenic beauty! That sounded so relaxing. As I was busy imagining myself chilling in a cottage I didn't notice I was blocking the line on the flight stairs.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, either get on the plane or get down, you are blocking everyone", a husky voice spoke behind me.

Hey, that was rude. I turned around to argue with the owner of the voice but the minute I saw his face,

I stopped breathing.

"Oh F-", I forced my mouth shut with my palms before the entire word came out.

The extremely, handsome guy just raised his eyebrow and gave me a confused look. Then looking at me up and down thoroughly with an arrogant spark in his eyes and a hot smirk on his face he asked again "Do you mind moving ahead?"

"I am so sorry", I replied and quickly waddled ahead ashamed that I had kept everyone waiting because of my silly daydreams.

Not just that, I managed to make a complete fool out of myself in front of such a handsome person. At that moment, I really felt like digging a hole somewhere in the seat and hiding there because I was so embarrassed. Well, at least that was just an incident of a few seconds. It's a pretty big plane and I guess I have lost him, I thought as I looked behind my back and didn't see him anywhere. Cool! So now I won't have to deal with him anymore.

Or more like that's what I thought. 

Turns out god hated me because said man's seat was right next to mine. I didn't know how to react. Was I supposed to be happy that a really gorgeous guy is sitting next to me or was I supposed to be embarrassed because this is the same gorgeous guy who called me out on the stairs outside?

He, on the other hand, remained unbothered. Quietly taking the seat next to me without even looking my way he continued to fiddle with his phone. I didn't notice the long fingers he had that were busy typing messages. Definitely didn't notice those smooth flexor muscles or the biceps that rolled under those black sleeves. And the musky scent he had? Nope! Didn't notice that either.

Finally, the flight took off and was up in the air.

It was going to be a 3-hour journey and 30 mins had already passed. 30 awkward minutes. For me at least. On the other hand, the ebony-haired man sitting beside me had his earphones on and his eyes closed. This dude was in his own world.

Oh well, I was being embarrassed for no reason. If he doesn't care, then why should I? Besides, he looked pretty egotistic. I had no intention of conversing with such a pompous jerk. Looks like it was just me and the window to keep me company.

"Yes Patricia just ignore the guy sitting next to you and wait for the stewardess to bring you food because you are hungry as hell", I thought.

"I am not a dangerous person you know so just relax", remarked the guy next to me. Note, his eyes were still closed.

"Excuse me? Why the hell would you even say that?"

"Well for starters, you are very restless. You keep fidgeting with your fingers which shows you are either feeling uncomfortable or nervous. Secondly, you keep looking at your watch to check what time it is. Probably because you want to get off this flight as soon as possible. Now it's either because you want to reach your destination immediately or you just want to get away from me because of our little conversation outside on the staircase. I guess it's the latter. So now tell me ma'am am I that intimidating?", he asked with his eyes open, black orbs looking straight at me with a charming boyish smile that made my heart skip a beat.

What the hell was that? 

A/N:
Uhm...So how is it? Do let me know...And if u r liking it...Kindly vote💜 It would mean a lot to me...Thank u! Love u!