Part 1 - New Manager?

I sat listening to my brother talking about his teammates and smiled, I looked up to see his face "you know I was going to ask Kiyoko about the manager position?" he looked down at me confused "I just want to be there when you win, also you seem to be more excited this year!" He shook his head then smiled "stop by practice after school then," I felt my heartbeat increase "REALLY!" he glared at me "keep your voice down!" I pouted keeping up with his pace "fine but don't tell the others I want it to be a surprise," he nodded and I ran off. As I got to class I sat down at my desk getting everything ready for the lesson when a knock at the door and gasps made me look up and as I did I smiled "Kiyoko-san," she smiled slightly and came to me holding out a form "Daichi said you were interested in the manager position," I chuckled lightly scratching my neck the I spoke with a pout "I just want to support him also I know a bit about volleyball," she smiled gripping my hands "let's work hard," I smiled blushing lightly. As the day went on I started to get tired so as the bell rang I was quick to get a drink from the vending machines and grabbed my water when I heard Sugawara's voice making me smile but as I turned the corner he was with an orange-haired boy so I smiled making my way over, as I got behind Sugawara I made him jump and in turn, he dropped the volleyball on his head. I chuckled seeing his annoyed expression but as he turned around then he hit my head lightly "Hime you scared me," I smiled brightly then spoke looking to his side seeing the orange-haired boy then I held out my hand "you must be one of the volleyball first years," I saw the boy nod quickly as his face blushed turning a cute shade of pink, I smiled poking Sugawara's shoulder "I'll be a practice tonight," he smiled ruffling my hair "come to support your brother," I smiled brightly then the boy spoke with a confused expression "who's your brother?" I smiled bowing slightly "Hime Sawamura class 1- 4," I saw his face turn scared for a minute then he spoke "your captains' sister?" I nodded my head slowly then the bell rang so I spoke waving my hand "well I'll see you both at practice," as I made my way to class I saw Daichi talking to the tall blonde boys from my class so I spoke "onii-chan?" I saw Daichi smile as the boy looked at me very confused "ah Hime did Kiyoko come and speak to you?" I smiled brightly then spoke waving my hand "of course and I'm ready for practice," I felt him ruffle my hair so I whine slightly and pushed his hand away, as I looked into class I saw everyone was taking their seats so I spoke "go to class, you'll be yelled at again," I snickered walking into class quickly and taking my seat but as class started I felt someone kick my chair. As I looked back, I saw that blonde boy looking at me a little curiously "so your Daichi's little sister," I nodded my head then turned back around getting on with the work. As the day came to a finish, I made my way out of the classroom but was stopped by that blonde boy "so why are you going to our practice?" I looked up at him confused then smiled sticking my tongue out "you'll see string bean," I chuckled making my way to the female changing rooms and changing to the PE kit then I made my way to the gym. I could already hear the boys messing about and practicing but as I placed my head inside, I jumped hearing both Nishinoya and Tanaka yell "HIME!" I quickly jumped out the way and spoke smiling "hey boys," I looked up seeing Asahi then smiled brightly "whoa I haven't seen all of you guys in ages," I felt someone hit my head and as I looked up I saw Daichi glaring "Hime calm down," I pouted then spoke "why can't I be excited," I heard Asahi speak as he ruffled my hair "so what is your sister doing here?" I looked to see Kiyoko then she spoke "everyone Hime has signed up to be our second manager," I smiled brightly seeing all the older boys smile excitedly. I blushed as the orange-haired boy spoke "wahh we have another manager!" I chuckled then looked to see the blonde boy staring at me with an emotionless face, as I was daydreaming, I felt myself fall to the floor and as I looked up Nishinoya smiled "princess!" I chuckled pushing him away.