Part 3 - home life

As practice finished, I was helping to put away the equipment but a tap on my shoulder made me turn around "hey Hime you want to walk home together?" I smiled towards Hinata then spoke "Sure I'll go get changed," I saw him nod as I quickly made my way to the changing rooms, as I was finished I grabbed my bag and ran back to the gym but stopped hearing Daichi and Sugawara talking with someone "does she have a crush on that Bokuto guy?" I heard Daichi hum then the boys spoke "just means we have to beat him!" I heard my brother and Sugawara both start to laugh so I spoke popping my head around the corner "Hinata you ready?" I saw him tense slightly then I nod but as I looked more into the room Sugawara spoke "Hime we are all meeting at the front of the school at 5 am," I smiled bowing my head then Hinata smiled jumping into the air "now we have two managers we are an official team!" I chuckled jumping up with him, as we were walking together a sarcastic voice spoke "Tangerine you can't date the new manager," I looked back seeing tsukishima and Yamaguchi so I spoke wiggling my finger in front of his face "well at least he has an appeal unlike someone," I saw Hinata's face go red as tsukishima clicked his tongue and walked away with Yamaguchi following close behind so I yelled back "TRY BEGINNING FRIENDLY?" I saw him look back for a minute as a small smile crept onto his lips. I chuckled turning to Hinata with a smile "shall we?" he nodded slowly and we walked side by side, as we got closer to my house Hinata spoke, "so do you really like that Bokuto guy?" I chuckled placing my hands together "he's cute but every girl says he is a flirt, so not really my type," I tilted my head and placed my hands behind my back "I like guys that are caring and sometimes shy," I chuckled looking to Hinata then he spoke a little flustered "see you tomorrow Hime!" I chuckled waving him goodbye and then he flew off on his bicycle down the road. As I opened the front gate, I heard Daichi speak "he likes you," I chuckled turning around "does he?" I looked to see both Asahi and Sugawara then Asahi spoke a little worried "Hime you're having too much fun," I chuckled placing a hand on my hip "he's cute when he's flustered, anyway, are you guys coming in?" they all nodded so I opened the gate and front door and as I took off my shoes I spoke "okaasan we're home!" as I walked to the kitchen placing my stuff down she spoke "oh honey how was school," I smiled hugging her "good, I need to go get ready for tomorrow," she looked at me weird then Daichi spoke "she joined the club as a manager," I saw her smile widen as she kissed my cheek then spoke, "ah what a lovely sister, you supporting your brother makes me so happy!" I chuckled getting free then spoke "is dad still away on that business trip in Osaka?" she nodded then spoke stroking my head "he'll be home once you return from the training camp," I smiled then spoke gripping her hands "you know that volleyball player I always go on about!" she rolled her eyes "the owl," I pouted then spoke, "he's going to be there!" I saw her grip the bridge of her nose "Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi please keep my daughter safe," I chuckled then spoke sticking out my tongue "I'm not even that bad," I saw them all look away and whistle so I frown and then I went to my room, as I get inside I change into a hoodie and shorts then I grabbed some things placing them into a bag as a knock on my door made me chuckle. As I answered Sugawara spoke with a smirk "not your type?" I tensed then blushed deeply "he i...is just..." I heard Sugawara start to laugh as a hand was placed on my head, as he came and sat on my bed I spoke "so what's up?" he smiled the lied down spreading his arms "just making sure you have everything ready, tomorrow is going to be very exciting, you might even get to play volleyball," I smiled brightly cupping his cheeks "really?" he nodded taking my hands away from his face then spoke "right show me what you're bringing!" as we sat going through my bag Sugawara spoke, "why are you bringing makeup?" I looked at him with a frown "I always wear makeup, I can't bring it," I felt him hit my head, and as I whined he spoke "you don't need it," I pouted taking it out of the bag and placing it on my desk as I rummaged through my wardrobe I found my volleyball shoes, then I chuckled placing them in my bag then I spoke "now I need a notepad, pen, and highlighters," I saw Sugawara cock an eyebrow so I spoke waving my hands "Kiyoko wanted me to write some improvements down for everyone so I'm colour-coding," I saw him smile brightly so I spoke pulling on his arm "stop looking at me like that Suga!" he just chuckled getting to his feet and following me out the room.