Part 4 - first day of the training camp

As we got into the living room I saw both Daichi and Asahi on the couch watching Tv so I spoke "Suga go sit," he nodded obediently and I went to see if mother needed help, as I got into the kitchen she was busy making some snacks for tomorrow. So I chuckled leaning my head on her shoulder "do you want me to make dinner?" she nodded slowly then spoke "there are noodles and meat in the fridge," I smiled grabbing an apron then spoke "you boys staying for dinner?" they both nodded quickly then Asahi spoke smiling "are you making dinner?" I nodded clapping my hands "I'm making ramen!" I saw Daichi shake his head slightly so I spoke hitting the top of his head "good carbohydrates and protein so be quiet, you're so ungrateful onii-chan," I saw his glare for only a moment then he looked away as I looked back I saw mother was glaring right at the back. As I was dishing up the bowls I spoke nudging mother "you don't mind if I give my meat to the boys?" she shook her head then ruffled my hair "ahh my daughter is so kind," I chuckled placing all the bowls at the table along with chopsticks then I took off the apron I called the boys to eat, as they all sat down I spoke, "you guys got extra meat, make sure you give them hell!" I saw all three of them smile brightly then we all started eating. After we were finished I started to the washing up and as I dried my hand I heard Asahi and Sugawara were about to leave so I ran to the front door, I stopped placing my arms out for stability I spoke "rest well!" they all chuckled then bowed slightly so I smiled sticking up my thumb "I'll be the best manager I can tomorrow!" I smiled as Daichi pulled me into a headlock then started to rub my head. I whined getting out of his grip and hugged Asahi's side "help me," he chuckled then patted my head "Hime I'll protect you," I chuckled pinching his side then spoke with a smile "you're just a big softy," after a couple of minutes both boys had gone home leaving me, Daichi and mother alone. I smiled getting to my feet "I'm going to go sleep," I felt Daichi hug me then he spoke, "rest well okay?" I nodded my head into his chest then spoke with a smile "you too, you have a long day tomorrow," he nodded slowly, and I made my way to my room. As I settled into bed my phone started to ping making me very confused but as I looked down it was a group chat label "karasuno volleyball group" I chuckled seeing the floods of texts coming through as Kiyoko spoke I texted back *Hime are you ready for tomorrow?* I smiled brightly *Yeah I'm really excited* I chuckled seeing Nishinoya and Tanaka spamming the chat with hearts and kisses for both me and Kiyoko, I smiled slightly turning my phone off then I let myself drift off to sleep. I woke up to the sound of Daichi yelling at me so as I sat up I spoke "what the hell?" he spoke flicking my forehead "we are going to be late," I swore mentally getting to my feet and getting changed into a sports bra and leggings as I looked back Daichi was crossing his arms so I spoke "I'll be wearing the jacket, it's hot in Tokyo," he rolled his eyes grabbing my bag "I'll be by the front door," I nodded my head grabbing the phone and placing on some natural makeup, as I finished I smiled placing my jacket on and getting my trainers on and as Daichi handed me my bag I nodded then mother spoke hugging me. As I let go, she smiled "stay safe okay?" I smiled leaning into her touch then we were off, as we walked together to school my stomach started to turn a little so I spoke "I'm so nervous," I saw Daichi chuckle then slap my back "why are you nervous you're not even playing," I nodded slowly then spoke scratching my neck "ah I just..." before I could finish speaking I heard Hinata yell my name, so I walked quicker to him then I smiled speaking "are you excited!" he smiled grabbing my hands and jumping, as everyone gathered around coach ukai spoke with a smile "let's get going!" I chuckled as everyone cheered. As I got onto the bus Kiyoko had me sit with her as we sat together we started talking about the different duties as I was writing down the list Kiyoko spoke "I'll have you on the benches with coach Ukai for most days, you need to get used to keeping tabs on the scores," I nodded my head smiling.