Part 9 - discomfort 😶

"so we are trying a new line-up for this set as of the request of Hime," I looked away slightly then spoke "if it doesn't work I will clean the gym alone for a month," I heard Daichi start to laugh as well as Sugawara, then Hinata spoke excitedly "let's do our best for our manager," I chuckled at his excitement then the team cheered getting into the new line-up as the game unfolded we were in a 5 point lead against Nekoma. As the Nekoma coach called for a time out I looked to see a confused look on kenma's face and as we made eye contact I smiled brightly, then he gave me a small glare before snapping his head to kuroo and saying something. I chuckled hearing Takeda sensei and ukai hyping up the team to the fullest, I smiled writing a couple of notes into my book but I was soon snapped out of my concentration by a yell "HEY PRINCESS YOUR TRICKS DON'T WORK!" I looked back seeing kuroo with a smug look on his face so I stuck out my tongue and spoke "blah Baka!" I turned back focusing on the team hearing kuroo's hyena laugh in the background, as I looked up I saw most of the team fired up to the max then Tanaka yelled with a dark glare "LEAVE OUR HIME ALONE!" I chuckled softly then spoke, "let's just beat them!" I saw all the boys nod quickly walking back to the court. We won the second set. I smiled brightly high fiving everyone even tsukishima, I smiled bumping his shoulder "thought you didn't care?" he clicked his tongue looking away "shut up dumbass," I chuckled lightly then swiftly moved out the way hearing nishinoya calling my name. as he fell to the floor I smiled offering a hand "be more careful," I chuckled seeing his face light up as he got to his feet, and as I let my hair down and tucked a couple of strands behind my ear a voice spoke "Hime we are going to win," I looked back seeing a determined Kageyama so I smiled "yeah with your set we can beat anyone!" I saw his face light up slightly and a small smile tugged at his lips. I squeaked as I was tugged backward and as I fell into a chest I looked up "oi don't tug!" I smiled seeing kuroo smirking as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and dragged me to the Nekoma team so I spoke "whoa what are you doing?" he didn't say anything and as I stood in front of the team I bowed slightly then kenma spoke up slightly amazed "what did you do!" I looked at him confused. As the whole team started to throw questions my way I spoke nervously and looked to the ground "I didn't really do anything," as I looked up kenma was staring at me then he narrowed his eyes "you're interesting," I chuckled then scratched my head "thank you?" I smiled then spoke seeing an angry Kageyama stomping towards me "a...ah I need to g...go back," I bowed quickly walking towards Kageyama and as I caught up with him he tugged my arm and dragged me back to the team on the way he spoke "don't talk to the opponents dumbass," I nodded my head and as we got back to the group I moved in-between Daichi and Asahi. I was quiet through the talk and as the boys dispersed I sat down taking notes religiously trying to avoid talking to anyone, as we got to the match point I smiled slightly seeing the determination of the boys. We won. I smiled then got up cheering for the boys and as they all ran up to me I dodged the group hug still smiling. As the boys went off to dinner I stayed behind to clean the gym up for the night placing balls into the baskets and wiping the floors, as a ball rolled towards me I looked up seeing Sugawara so I smiled slightly "What's up Hime?" I looked away then placed the ball into the basket "nothing just not feeling it," I looked up to Sugawara and spoke "I might call it an early night," he tilted his and walked closer reaching out a hand "you have to eat canteen will close soon," I shook my head placing my hands up "I'll be okay," he grabbed my wrist and spoke pulling me along with a smile "oh come on Hime," I sighed giving into him. I sighed then spoke "you always use that voice," I saw one of his eyebrows lift as a bright smile appeared on his figures making me chuckle.