Part 2 - Join the Team

As practice started a smile founds its way onto my face but as Asahi went to spike I saw the ball flying towards me, and in one swift movement I relieved the ball straight into the air. I chuckled catching the ball as it fell back down and landed into my arms "nice kill Asahi," I saw his face sink, so I chuckled going a putting the ball into the basket. As I stood to the side next to Kiyoko she spoke "some of the first years seem to be interested in you," I looked at her confused then spoke with a stutter "ah w...well it doesn't m...matter," I heard a small chuckle come from Kiyoko so I spoke crossing my arms "Daichi says we have the training camp coming up soon?" Kiyoko nodded so I sighed hearing the coach speak with a big smile "start the match," as the boys played together I smiled seeing the way their faces all shone with determination but in the blink of an eye the orange-haired boy was in the sky spiking a ball, I could feel my whole tingle. I smiled brightly then Kiyoko spoke "oh you've never seen Hinata play," I didn't say anything and just nodded my head still In awe at the jumping power he had, as the set finished I walked to Hinata with a bright smile and spoke, "that was amazing!" I saw him chuckle then I turned to the black-haired boy "and your set!" I could see both boys blushing slightly as I started gushing about their techniques. As I finally calmed down the boy from my class spoke "calm down you are annoying," I looked back and sighed rolling my eyes, and walked away, as I walked I heard Nishinoya speak while slapping his back "ha-ha our princess has a temper," I walked over to Kiyoko and spoke placing a smile on my face "is there anything you need me to do?" she thought for a minute then spoke "wait stay here, I need to get something," I nodded my head then I saw Sugawara walking over, as he got to me he spoke, "so you know everyone?" I nodded pointing to everyone but as I got to the first years I had to think "right I know Hinata, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi but even though he is in my class..." I heard Sugawara start to laugh then speak "Tsukishima," I nodded my head slowly then spoke slapping my fist into the palm of my hand "ah he is the top of my class," I chuckled lightly turning to Sugawara. As Kiyoko came back I smiled then she spoke handing me a karasuno jacket "welcome to the team," I chuckled slipping it on then Daichi spoke, "let's go!" I chuckled seeing everyone turn around showing me their jackets "WELCOME TO KARASUNO HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL CLUB!" I smiled brightly then bowed "THANK YOU!" as I looked up everyone was smiling then the coach walked in smiling "tomorrow we are going to the Tokyo training camp!" I smiled brightly then he turned to me "who's this?" I chuckled bowing my head "I'm the new manager nice to meet you," I saw him nod as he continued to explain everything to do with the camp as well as the teams that are going to be there. As he started to explain all the teams the name fukurodani a bright smile made its way onto my lips and I heard someone speak "why are you so excited?" I looked towards tsukishima and spoke "fukurodani's captain is amazing, Bokuto Kotaro is in the top five aces of japan," I saw all the boys look at me weirdly so I looked away rubbing my neck as a blush spread across my cheeks "A...ah never mind."