Part 5 - first match 🏐

I woke up to someone shaking me away, and as I opened my eyes Kiyoko smiled "we are in Tokyo," I smiled brightly and looked out the window instantly seeing the boys chatting with the boys from Nekoma. As me and Kiyoko got off the bus I grabbed my bag then undid my jacket feeling the heat, as I turned I saw the captain of Nekoma staring so I smiled waving slightly but as Kiyoko spoke I gave her all my attention "we can go put our things in the room, then they have warm-ups in the gym," I smiled brightly throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking with Kiyoko to the manager rooms, as I placed everything down I put my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my notepad following Kiyoko to the gyms. As I step in I smiled brightly and made my way to were coach ukai was then kiyoko spoke "I have to help prepare dinner, so I'll see you later," I bowed quickly then sat on the bench next to coach, as I started writing coach ukai spoke "so how come you decided to become a manager," I smiled bring the pen up to my lip then I spoke "Daichi is my brother and I wanted to support him for his last year," I looked on to the court and smiled "plus I love volleyball," I chuckled lightly looking back to coach ukai, as the boys had finished warming up I handed around the water bottles then a voice made me blush "so karasuno have a new manager," I chuckled looking up at the captain of nekoma "ah you're the captain," I bowed slightly then spoke looking to him with a smile "Daichi says you have good technique," he smirked pushing a blonde haired boy towards me "I'm kuroo and this is our setter kenma," I smiled scratching my cheek "I'm Hime," I saw his eyes soften slightly then an arm was placed over my shoulder as I looked up Daichi spoke with a smile "This is my little sister," I chuckled pushing him away "onii-chan stop it," he furrowed his eyebrows then kuroo followed Daichi's actions placing an arm around my shoulders, as he spoke I could feel a shiver going down my spine "princess," I smiled but froze seeing Bokuto walk into the gym. As we made eye contact, I could feel my face become red instantly then kuroo spoke loudly "hey Bokuto have you met karasuno's new manager!" I felt my whole body tense as he walked closer but I was snapped out my mind as Hinata tugged my jacket "Hime can you come and help set up," I smiled brightly then nodded my head but as I went to walk Bokuto spoke "whoa she is cute," I turned chuckled turning towards him and scratched my reddened cheek "thank you," I bowed slightly following Hinata onto the court then I heard nishinoya speak guarding me "No one touches our Hime!" I chuckled hitting his head "noya senpai calm down," I saw his eyes sparkle, so I finished helping Hinata place up the net and then I grabbed all the balls placing them into the baskets. As I finished, I turned to Hinata smiling "are you excited? We didn't get to talk much," he made his hand into a fist and smiled brightly "so excited!" I chuckled giving him a high five "let's win!" he chuckled, and we spoke for a couple more minutes until the matches for the day were set. As I wrote everything into my notepad a voice from behind me made me jump "what are you writing," I looked back seeing kuroo so I spoke "keeping scores for each set and also writing any problem areas," he nodded taking a seat next to me, as he sat down he spoke tilting his head "so why did you get all giggly when Bokuto came in?" I smiled looking down "he's a really good volleyball player, I mean top five aces in japan," I chuckled placing my hands on my cheeks "plus he is good-looking," I waved my hand back and forth then kuroo spoke, "what about shrimpy?" I smiled looking at him and the way he played "something about him fascinates me, he's determined, hardworking, and..." I stopped speaking as kenma spoke, "kuroo we have a match," I chuckled lightly then spoke giving him a sarcastic salute "better get to work captain," I heard a small chuckle escape kenma as kuroo got to his feet ruffling my hair. I smiled looking towards the court as the first set started against fukurodani, as I started noting down the different scores and the way the boys play. Halfway through the set Bokuto spiked a ball right down the side of the net and as it came towards me, I threw my notebook on the floor and received it into the air avoiding getting hit at full speed. As the volleyball fell back into my hands, I smiled then threw it at Bokuto who was frozen at the side of the court with a small blush on his cheeks "nice kill," he just nodded taking the ball and the game continued. As the first set finished, we had lost so I spoke handing everyone their water bottles "don't worry shake It off, we can still win!"