Chapter 7: Bad Marriage

Jennifer's POV

It's already 10 pm. But no Brad.

I hate him! I really do! It seems like I don't mean anything to him! He doesn't talk to me anymore! I want to drink everyday! I don't want to have kids right now! I need to maintain my body.

He needs to wait! I'll better call him. Ugh. I'm so tired already.

*kring kring* it rings. Accept the call Brad !

"Hello?" He said while laughing.

What is that? A kid and a girl? Where is he?! Ahhhh!

"WILLIAM BRADLEY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU SPEND THE NIGHT WITH THAT WHORE!" Ugh. I really hate him already!

If I don't want to have children, he will leave me? Right now?! And that Angelina btch! I already warned her! How dare she! She's not scared? Ohhh. Hahaha. Wait for it Angelina. You will not be happy for the rest of your life.

"Fck! Can you stop shouting?! I will go home tomorrow! We will talk! And look at yourself first before you say something like that!" He said and ended the call.

Ohh! I'm not his wife anymore. This is not happening. What is going on with him? Maybe because of that ugly a-hole and her kid!

I won't stay here forever!

"Courtney?

Ohh, yess.

Can I come in your house tonight?

Ohh! Thank you! I'll be there in 15 minutes!"

That was Courtney Cox Arquette. We were really close since the day we met in FRIENDS.

After 15 minutes ..

*knock knock*

"Hey Jen! Come in!" Courtney said.

I sit on the couch and Courtney went to the kitchen and get some juice.

She sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I know she could read my mind.

She really is my bestfriend.

"You know, Brad and I talked sometimes. Not everyday. We don't see each other always. I don't know where he is, he is not the Brad that I know." I explained to her.

She looked at me with a 'what did you do' look.

"I didn't do anything bad. Well, there is but it's not bad actually. He asked me to start a family already. But i said no. I don't want my career to be ruined by this. I can't concentrate on my work." I said.

She sighed.

"Girl, it is bad. It should be more important. Your family is more important than your career." Courtney said.

But I don't want to have a family. I want to, but not now. Career is more important.

"I don't know." I said.

I admit it. I am jealous because of Angelina Jolie. Brad is always with her and that kid.

"You guys should talk about this." Courtney suggested.

Yess. We need to talk.

"Thanks Courtney!" I hugged her.

I have an idea in my mind.

"Bar? Any restaurant with beer?" I asked her with one eyebrow lifting.

I didn't let her say something. I immediately grabbed her hand and bring her to my car.