Chapter 10: Facing the Truth

Angelina's POV

I went to Mad's room. And I saw him on his bed. Still sobbing.

"Baby?" I called.

He didn't bother to look at me. He just continued sobbing.

I brought him to my lap ang hugged him.

"Baby? I know you missed Brad. But please understand, honey. He needs to see his mommy too. If you miss him, he misses his mommy and daddy too. He needs to visit them too. It's okayyy. Brad will also visit you." I explained.

"Okay Maddy?" I asked.

When I didn't hear an answer, I looked at him and he's sleeping. Hmmm. I am so sorry Mad. I have to seperate you and Brad. I don't want you to get attached more to him. So that when taping is done. You won't get hurt when he's gone.

I laid him to the bed and kissed his forehead. I immediately went back to the living room.

"Sorry about that." I said and sat down on the sofa facing Ethan.

"It's okay. Mad is a precious kid." He said.

"Yes he is." I said.

I am so nervous. Don't bring that topic please .... Too late.

"What's about you and Brad Pitt?" He said looking angry.

"Nothing." I simply said.

I don't want to talk about that.

"Angie do you know what you're into? Do you know that he's a mariied man?!" He said with force.

I'm looking down but after I heard that, I looked at him straight into his eyes.

"What is wrong with you?! I know what I'm doing! You don't have to tell me what to do! And look! If you think that I like him ... Yes I do! And I know that he likes me too! But we are still figuring out what to do! So please don't get involve here Ethan!" I said.

I was standing already I never knew that I was doing that. I sat down again.

He looked shocked that he was frozen on his chair.

"I-I'm so-sorry Angie. I didn't mean that. I just want you to be safe." He said.

"I'm safe Ethan." I said.

"How about Maddox?" He asked.

"I'm making it slow to him. Making him understand about what's happening." I said.

He looked down.

"Well, I guess I don't need this anymore." He said motioning the flowers and teddy bears.

"Ethan ..." I started.

"No. It's okay. I actually understand you." He said.

"Ethan .. What do you mean?" I asked.

I just want to make sure what I thought is right.

"Can't you see it Angie? Can't you understand I like you?" He said.

Well, seems like it's right.

"But you know ..." I started.

"No. It's okay. I know you like Brad." He said.

I smiled when I heard the name of Brad.

"Look at that smile. But Angie when he hurts you, tell me okay? I will call all my friends to kill him." He said.

"Hahaha! Ethan, don't be too violent!" I said laughing hysterically.

He's over protective. But Ethan is one of my friends. He's so kind and sweet.