Chapter 1 : Finding Mrs. Smith

Hi everyone! This is my first book that I have written in wattpad and the first book that I have written in my life! I'm only 13 thirteen y. old. So, sorry about the grammar. English is only my second language. I'm a Filipino. That's why. :)

Chapter 1 : Finding Mrs. Smith

Unknown POV

"Okay! Brad and Nicole Kidman are now 'Mr. And Mrs. Smith!"

Doug Liman said happily. The staff of this movie waited for a long time to find the characters.

(After the next day)

Everybody was so happy because of the news that Doug announced yesterday.

But ...

Everybody was busy working when the telephone rang. Akiva answered the call. (If you were wondering who Akiva is , he's the producer of this movie)

"Hello?" he spoke on the phone.

"He-hello? Ahhh.. It-It's Nicole."

It was Nicole Kidman and she's crying. What's wrong?

"Nics, What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Akiva asked.

"I need to-to tell you guys something." Nicole said sobbing.

"Okay Nics, I'll put you on loud speaker." Akiva responded.

Nicole sighed

"I-i-I'm pregnant with Tom's child. I'm so so sorry. I don't think I'm the perfect Mrs. Smith." she said. "and Tom left me." she cried really loud.

Doug answered because everyone was shocked. Nobody said a word, except him.

"Nics it's okay. You still have your family, your friends, us. We are here for you. You can raise that baby Nics. I believe in you."

"But what would the people think? Who's the father of this child?" Nicole asked.

"Don't mind them. Don't let them destroy you Nicole." Simon responded. There were 15 persons in their room. All of them are staffs.

"Okay. okay. Thank you guys so much. And about the movie, I'm really really sorry." she said.

"It's okay Nics. We understand." Doug said.

Nicole said good bye to them.

Doug sighed heavily. This is going to be a problem.

He asked Felix, his assistant to find a list of Hollywood actresses.

"Sir, I found it! The list of Hollywood's hottest ladies!!!" Felix announced to everybody.

"State their names." Doug commanded.

Felix nodded and started to say the names of the girls in the paper.

"Okay, No. 1 Jennifer Lopez?" he said.

"Okay, let's try. Find her phone number. Let's call her." Akiva commanded.

One of the staff find the phone number of JLo. After 5 minutes,

"Sir, I found it!" James said.

"Hello?" The voice of the great JLo were being heard.

"Hi.. It's Doug. Doug Liman, the director." Doug said.

"Ohh.. Hi Doug. Why'd you call?" J asked.

"You up for a movie?" Doug asked.

'please . please just say YES'