Chapter 8: Solve The Problem

Angelina's POV

Ugh! What am I doing???

I followed what I feel and then I made the two of them fight. And I think it's because ... Of me.

This needs to be right.

*Ding dong*

I know for sure that this is Brad. Only him and Holly knows this place where we live and Holly is with her husband right now. So this should be him.

We also need to talk so ... IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

I opened the door and saw him. I invited him to get inside the house. He lied on the sofa. Haha. He feels it's his home here.

"Manners." I murmured.

"What?" He said and sat down.

"Nothing. Brad, we need to --"
I started.

But he stopped me. He looked around.

"Where's Mad?"

Ugh. "He's sleeping." I said.

"What was that babe?" He smirked.

How many times do I have to tell this man not to call me that word.

"Don't call me that!"

"The what?" He asked innocently.

"The babe! Ugh! I said it again!" I said annoyed.

"Stop pouting my love." He said seriously.

I changed the topic cause I'm so nervous. Mygod why is he so hot?

"Brad can we talk?" I asked him. Looking straight into his eyes.

"No!" He laughed.
"Just kidding! Of course!"

He became serious. I don't know what to do with this man!

"What's wrong with you and Jennifer?" I asked him.

It's time for the truth.

"Nothing. Why?" He replied looking down.

"I want to help. Can you please tell me what happened?" I said.

He looked at me. He looks so poor.
He sighed.

"Last week, Jen started to go home late every night. She's drunk. We don't have conversations anymore. It just didn't work out." He explained.

He looks terrible. This problem needs to be solve. And I got to help. He's my friend. I really like him. Well, he's married so. I should move on. :(

"Brad, you know. You have to work things out. It maybe hard but you can make things right. If you really love her, you will do everything. You guys have been together for a very long time. Don't waste that. Don't give up."
I said.

Brad's POV

Like , ohmygod. This girl is so special. I didn't know she have that attitude. She's not a bad girl. She's just ... DIFFERENT.

I know that, but I really like her. And Jen is .. I don't know.

"Uhh. Angie?" I said.

She looked and said.
"Yes?"

"I can't make decisions. But while I'm figuring things out can you be there by my side? With me?" I said.

She sighed. "Okay. I will be there with you. Not all the time. I have Maddox to consider too. Just call me , okay?"