Chapter 5: Promise

Angelina's POV

*dingdong*

"Mommy. Get the door." Maddox said.

"Yes boss." Haha. Cute kid.

I opened the door and saw Brad standing outside. He has a big stuffed toy in his hands.

"Brad, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Bought something for Mad." he said.

He really loves Maddy huh? Hmmm..

"Come in." I told him.

Mad was watching TV and his reaction when he saw Brad .. O_O

"Braddy!" He screamed and ran towards Brad. Brad lifted him.

"Hey Mad." he kissed Mad's cheeks .

They're close? Hmmm. I'm jealous. Mad's mine! Only mine!

The three of us ate our lunch and Maddox fell asleep while watching TV. I carried him.

"I'll carry him , Angie." Ooohh! Helpful. Haha.

"The room's over there." I pointed the room of Maddox. We went inside and put him on his bed. We went outside and awkward. There's only two of us.

"Angie, you know.. Jen's acting like sht these days and I wanted to know if this has something to do in the conversation of you two?" he asked.

Hmmmp! What kind of wife is she? I did not do anything! Gahhhd Jennifer Aniston! >_<

"I did not do anything." I simply said.

Brad and I are now sitting on the couch.

"Angelina.." he looked at me. I just looked down. "Look at me."

I looked at him straight in his eyes.

"What did you and Jen talked about?" he said. "Tell me Angie.. Please." he added.

"She warned me to not fall in love with you. And if I do fall in love.. She'll do something bad to me." I explained everything to Brad.

He touched my chin to see my face. And slowly he ... ... ...

...

...

...

...

...

KISSED me!!

I was very shocked. I looked at him and he was smiling.

"Why did you do that?!" I shouted and slapped him in the face.

He knelt down.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know but ... when I'm with you. I feel something. And I don't feel it when I'm with Jen. Maybe you are the answer to my heart. Angel please let me court you." he said.

I don't know what to say. I.. Uhmm. Aarrrggghhh! I like him. Duhhh, who wouldn't??

"Brad I feel what you feel but you have a wife. I don't want to be a mistress. Please Brad. I like you. I really do. But that doesn't mean I love you." I said to him.

He looked at me.

"I know. I'm sorry. But.. I promise you. I will comeback to you. Don't forget that Angel. I love you. I'll do everything to make you mine. I feel bad when there's a Guy at your side. I don't know what I feel. Jen and I are having a bad relationship right now. And I know.. I really know Angel that you and I are meant to be. Just wait for me. I PROMISE you that." he said.

He was crying and so am I.

"Brad.." I said. He looked at me and I hugged him. He tightened his hold on my waist.

"Shhh. It's okay. Time will come if we really are for each other. For now, we're only friends. Okay?" I said.

"Okay. Angel let's go outside. Let's have fun!" He said like a baby when he said the word fun.

I laughed at him.

"Let's wait for Maddox. I can't go without him. Haha." I said and he nodded.

"Let's watch something then." He said.

Nice! I want to watch Uhmm. You know, about history. Especially, world war.

We watched 'World War 2 Documentary' and I was crying. I heard Brad laughed. How dare he! This story is very sad .

"Why are you laughing??" I asked him.

"Cause you're crying. Haha! You're very funny!" He said. I pouted.

"Don't do that. I might kiss you." he warned.

"I don't care!" I said and pouted again.

He went near me. I can feel his breath on my neck. He went to my ear and nibbled it.

I shivered.

"Stttoooopppp!" I managed to say.

He chuckled and sat straight. Mad called.

"Mommy!" he shouted.

Brad and I stood up and went to his room. Brad opened the door and we saw Mad sobbing.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked him.

"Somebody's going to kill me." He said.

I looked at Brad and I saw a worried look on his face. I really want Brad. He loves Maddox. It's very hard to find a man like Brad.

Brad moved towards Mad and hugged him.

"It's okay Maddy. Mommy and Daddy are here. Uhh.. No! I mean, Mommy and Brad are here." he said.

I was shocked when he said daddy. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! I love this Guy! he makes me sick!! Am I blushing? Ohhh my gosh! I feel I'm a teenager again. Hahaha.

"I want you to be my Dad." Maddox said.

---...---...---....---...+++.....;;;;...''''##%.

CLIFF HANGER! Haha.

A/N

Sorry. Haha. I'll update as soon as possible. :)

I made 3 updates for today. :) Yahheeeyyy!

Please vote and comment. Please? Thank you :)

Please message me. I really need someone to help me in writing this book. I need a new title for every chapter. -_-

• Brangelina 4ever •

Always smile!! :)