Chapter 11: Decision

Angelina's POV

We're still here at the hotel that Brad said.

"Ohh hey Brad?" I called. He's in the kitchen getting a drink.

"Yes Angel?" He shouted.

"Maddox has something to give to you." I said.

"Really? I miss him so much!" He said.

He opened the folding paper and stared at the drawing for a long time. I went beside him.

"He said this guy is you." I said while pointing the man on the drawing.

He put his arms around my shoulder and looked at me. Our face so close that I can feel his breath.

"Yes. Really." I said and looked away.

He get his shoulders from me and positioned on the end of the sofa. He motioned me to sit on between his legs.

This movement doesn't mean something, right? I said to my mind. I didn't hesitate and I sat in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and smells my hair. I leaned my back against his chest and relaxed.

"I'm hungry." He said.

"Angel, can you get my phone for me please?" He added.

I reached for his phone on the table of the living room and gave it to him.

He dialed something.

"Yes. This is Brad Pitt. Can you deliver us some food over here? Yes. 9th floor. Room number 7. Thank you." He said and ended the call.

He pulled me to his chest again.

"I really love your smell." He said.

"Brad, why do you call me 'Angel' instead of 'Angie'?" I asked while looking at him.

He watched my lips moving. Ohmygod. We're so close. Am I doing right? I mean ... Ohh, just Cherish each moment of your life.

"In the outside world, you're Angie. But to me, you're Angel. My Angel. Do you mind?" He said.

"No. Not really." I said giggling.

"Was that a giggle? Did Hollywood's Bad Ass Queen , the America's bad girl just giggled??" He said not believing that I giggled.

I just pinched his nose. I didn't stop until he was pleading for me to stop.

"Aww! Aww! Stooooop! Angel!" He said.

I reached for my phone and turned on the camera and switched it to video camera.

"Whit aye yew dewing! Angel noo!" He said.

I was laughing so hard that I can't hold the camera anymore. I don't know why he's not grabbing my arm to stop. He's so strong for me stop. But ... He did it.

He grabbed my arm and my phone fell to the floor. He pinned me to the sofa. He pinned my arm above my head. He kissed me and I melted for him for only a second. He didn't stop kissing me until I pushed him.

"I can't breathe." I said while holding my heart.

He just laughed. I remembered my phone. I grabbed it and it's still filming. I stopped the video.

"Let's watch it!" He said happily.

I rolled my eyes at him. I pressed the play button. We laughed at the sound of his voice. It sounds like a kitten. Haha!

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I stood up and went to the door.

I opened the door and found the man standing.