Canon of Lies (1/2) Usotsuki Kanon

{Links at the side or highlighted in this text}

Anime/Manga: Haikyuu!!
Yaoi Pairing: KageHina

Author of Doujin: Bubunhanten

Summary: Hinata blurts out a confession-but is soundly rejected. When he realizes why Kageyama rejected him, though, he quickly takes it back to avoid hurting Kageyama, convincing him it was a misunderstanding. Both Hinata and Kageyama are caught up in lies, to themselves and others.

-x-

Okay so in KageHina, usually Hinata is the one that confesses his feelings to Kageyama. (Sometimes it might be the other way around). But in this doujin Kageyama rejects Hinata when he confesses his love to him. And a few panels into the doujin Hinata says that he was mixing up his feelings with just how he felt with when they "tossed" to each other. Or when they played volleyball.

He constantly told himself "I don't love him. I don't love him. I don't love him." And he brushed off his feelings but man did he cry a lot.

Known Fact: Everyone cries when Hinata cries.

Known Fact #2: Everyone feels like hugging Hinata when he cries. No one likes when Hinata cries. Hinata must be happy.

I don't want to spoil more but you should definitely read the doujinshi right now. Just stop reading this and go do it, but as soon as you're done don't forget to thank me for helping your yaoi needs.

Remember! If you click on the {link} there might be some pop up pages, just exit out of them and go back to the original website.

There is a part two for the doujinshi so I'll wait till it comes out to post about it. I always kinda make sure to check on the Haikyuu!! dj tag so I won't be late!

Follow my Disqus as Yaoi-Lovin and I'll cya later. -Liz