Old Fandoms

Now, lately I found myself reading random Doujinshi's of random pairings I think are cute. And I stumbled upon a Kingdom Hearts doujin with the pairing Riku x Sora - this being a while back. I think around the end of January..? Anyways, I decided to read a few fanfictions about the pairing since I was starting to actually like the pairing a lot. I played the games for Kingdom Hearts to get to know some characters a little more (even though they were really slow and I didn't understand half of them).

Most of the fanfics were unfinished or they were written years ago, around 2005-2007 and I was shocked. I read the fanfics and all but then I clicked on the person's account and read their bio and all of that shiz. And I end up wondering what the fúck happened to these people...? Did they graduate? Did they move on to collage..? Do they already have a family..? Are they still in the fandom...? Even if it's in the back of their childhood..?

I end up thinking too much about it but duuuude. They think of the same things we want our OTP to do, they understand.....! And I'm just so happy that Yaoi pairings back then are still portrayed the same way they are now. I'm just really shocked and at the same time amazed at this.

Yaoi pairings will always be living in this world no matter what era or year, whether is in the past or in the future. We yaoi fangirls still are the same no matter what c: -Liz

Update: the one I'm currently reading was published in 2003 and WTF. ?!?! I wonder where this fangirl is now....