Puella Magi Madoka Magica {REVIEW}

Anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Reviewed by: BatmanLukey (Liz)

[IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH THE ANIME AND YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING]

This anime, I recommend. It's so cute and nice! And there's a cute little creature called Kyubey who gives powerful magic to become a magical girl. He is so cute and nice! I love him, and I wish I could be a magical girl.

NO.

It's the most darkest depressing anime I have ever watched. The cute little animal who gives magic is EVIL, he does not care if you die. I WAS NOT PREPARED.

I watched it thinking it was going to be like Sailor Moon, all cute and fluffy- WRONG. It's the most darkest anime I have actually seen in my life besides others. I mean THEY ALL FUCKING DIE.

I seriously CRIED in front of my sister while watching episode 11 and couldn't stop for a whole hour. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT. I just wanted to watch something cute! But I don't regret it either way, I rate it 8.5 and I might watch it again sometime because I like torturing myself like that.

I watched it because LilyPichu a YouTuber that I watched listed it as #1 in her favorite anime list out of 5. I was like, "Oh okay. I'll watch it, it looks cute."

Oh my god. No.

But I do recommend it too, so if you want to watch it go ahead and do it but keep a tissue box by your side at all costs.

On the side/top the video is the anime's song ending number 2, and you can tell with that kind of music that it's not going to be GIRLY and CUTE.

I think that's all... If I have anything else to add from my second watch I will add it. Bye~

-Liz