Pinky Promise with My Boyfriend the King (1/2) Haikyuu!! dj [Bubunhanten]

{Links at the side or highlighted in this text}

Remember! If you click on the {link} there might be some pop up pages, just exit out of them and go back to the original website.

Anime/Manga: Haikyuu!!
Yaoi Pairing: KageHina

Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shouyou

Author of Doujin: Bubunhanten

-x-

[Suggest reading the Doujinshi before reading my review because there's spoilers]

Reviewed by: BatmanLukey

FIRST OFF, KAGEYAMA IS BLUSHING AND HE'S SO FRICKING CUTE I HAD TO TAKE SHORT BREAKS FROM THE DOUJIN BEFORE MY KOKORO STOPPED BEATING.

He's so cute!!

THESE IDIOTS MAKE ME SMILE WEIRDLY AT MY PHONE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! This is why I like anime/manga boys better.... Ugh. They know exactly what to say and they're so hot.

BUT OH MY GOD THE ENDING!! I WAS SQUEALING AND I ALMOST CRIED AT THE EXPRESSION THAT KAGEYAMA WAS MAKING.

I honestly think though, that Hinata really likes Kageyama a lot but he's in denial and he doesn't want to realize that he actually has feelings for him.

They're just #otp okay, and their relationship is very rare and cute and I love it a lot. Please go read it. Although it's only part one, I'll try to post part two once it comes out on the website! Bye~

If you have any comments to the doujinshi and what you liked please leave them here, I can talk to you about it~

Liz x