"Its not cannon- get over it!1!!"

Alright so...

I've talked to a few girls who have shipped straight pairings in Naruto Shippuden. It goes pretty well and I start understanding them a bit, I get a long with them too. But I tell you- they ask ONCE, once, this following question;

"Why do you ship it if it's not cannon? I thought you guys would stop if they didn't end up together."

TRUST ME. We know, they wouldn't end up together- this anime is NOT about romance but about action, let me repeat myself; A-C-T-I-O-N. They only put pairings together for fan service, which it's mostly directed to guys. Do you think guys would pick gay pairings??? Trust me, if we had the chance to choose who would end up together most fangirls would say "SasuNaru". But we don't have a choice but to choose the most straight couple ever.

Because Sakura didn't threaten to kill Sasuke and vice versa. Such a cute couple, they SURE looked like they were ending up together. We knew it was coming- because Sasuke looked like he was sooooo into Sakura from the beginning.

I just ;-; I'm sorry. I don't mean to bash on your favorite pairing, but an opinion is an opinion. Just please don't get into my lane, and I won't get into yours.

But just make sure that you don't threaten someone's life at the end. Don't say anything bad to the person and don't call them any names, because it's not right. People are already saying that SasuNaru shippers tell others to "kill themselves" and it's just horrible. Don't. Do. It. Just please don't.

That's all.

-Liz/Matsu