How to become a Fujoshi

-x-

I actually found out I was a fujoshi two weeks ago. I had to search up the definition. And I was like, "woah what the heck, that's describing me." So, how did I become one??

(Definition): Fujoshi

Homophile women who get aroused by imagining two (or more) cute guys loving each other. Fujoshi herself is not included in the imagination, usually those cute guys are not gay, and the situation is absolutely impossible.

Example:

Yoko is such a Fujoshi!
She masterbates to Supernatural imagining Sam and Dean in bed, naked, touching each other!!!

-x-

I found it in Urban Dictionary. Don't look at me... >.> <.<

But usually the word Fujoshi is used towards anime pairings (usually cannon) or if you'd like Yaoi Animes - other known as Boys Love.

Like for another example, one of my favorite pairings in Naruro Shippuden is SasuNaru. The fujoshi writes fanfictions of the two boys together, or she reads Doujinshi. Other times the fujoshi gets frustrated (not sexually lol) when the pairing doesn't end up canon in the anime. (Even though it's so obvious that it wouldn't even if they wished on a star)

Usually the Fujoshi will sulk about it until she reads more fanfics she finds in the internet written by other Fujoshi's like herself.

Fujoshis usually tend to pair up two guys when ever they get the chance. Or if they see the two boys meant to be together, even if they look at each other for more than two seconds!! (Nah I'm joking.)

-x-

So yes, if any of this has described you. Ma'am you are a Fujoshi, congratulations. *hugs* Welcome to our world, there is no exit out of here. *grins*