Canon of Lies 2 - Haikyuu!! dj [Bubunhanten]

Part two came out!!

{Links at the side or highlighted in this text}

Anime/Manga: Haikyuu!!
Yaoi Pairing: KageHina

Author of Doujin: Bubunhanten

Summary: From SS scanlation: Kageyama reflects on the pressure he's inadvertently put on Hinata-and tries to consult a certain former Senpai for help in figuring out the answer to a burning question: is romance necessary to play volleyball?

-x-

[Suggest reading the Doujinshi before reading my review because there's spoilers]

First off, Oikawa is the Senpai Kageyama seeks for help and I fücking died at that part. Oikawa is just my little baby, he must be protected at all times and ahhh!!! The artists draws every character with perfection and I see no flaws to be honest.

The doujin sends you in an emotional roller coaster and there's no use getting off until you hit the end. I REPEAT; THIS DOUJINSHI WILL FÜCK YOU UP PERSONALLY.

Now... Raise your hand if you cried. Because I sure did. I was silently crying bc my sister is in the same room as me and I don't want her to be teasing me about it. I was squealing while crying and I was rolling around my bed while reading - I COULDN'T HANDLE IT.

They're both such idiots and I fücking love them so much. When they confessed their love to each other I SCREAMED. (Or I wanted to scream, yet I did it internally.)

Whatever these idiots do, they will make you smile or wish you had a partner like them. These idiots are such idiots that they're in denial and push their feelings behind because of volleyball (*cough*kagebaka*cough*). These idiots will slap you in the face with emotions you've never felt in your life, without even touching you. These idiots here are the reason why you cry when they cry (especially when Hinata cries).

THE ENDING.

I CRIED THE MOST IN TH ENDING.

I WILL NOT FORGIVE THE ARTIST FOR DOING THIS TO ME. I AM SCREAMING INTERNALLY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

I CLICKED REFRESH SO MANY TIMES TO SEE THIS UPDATE AND WHEN I FINALLY READ IT I WISH I DIDNT.

KAGEYAMA FRICKING SMILED.

HE SMILED. THE WHOLE FANDOM DIED IN THAT MOMENT.

HINATA PROBABLY DIED IN THAT MOMENT BECAUSE -- FÜUUUCK. JFC. I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT. I SURE WASNT READY FOR THAT.

"What do you love about me?"

"How you're so stupid you have to ask."

DEAD.

I wish you good luck. -Liz