𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙮: 𝘽𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧

<𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮        𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮         𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥>

The incubus prince part five

"He Bisexual but yes he kinda gay he the definition of getting you man who can do- babe you alright there basically smoke coming out of your ears"
He looks like he wants to commit murder.  

"Before I do go to make his life hell kill him send him to hell and make his death feel worsts than hell, did you two fuck?"

I look at him seriously and then burst out laughing he starts to pout "babe I'm being serious it's hard to be serious when you laugh at me"

he's so cute when he's winning.

I stop laughing and get into the shower not wanting it to get cold he eyes me but I close the curtain "don't even think about stripping and getting it here the offer has been retracted since you think who I've dated (for the record I have not) is more important than-" before I can finish I feel him behind me completely nude. 

I hear a tiny voice in my head tell me to put my hand on the wall and let him destroy my pussy I shake the thought out of my head and turn around to face him

"When are your sisters coming? and where are we meeting them?" I keep eye contact trying not to let my eyes go any lower

"baby you can look it okay to stay in bed for a couple of hours or days maybe weeks"  

the voice in my head is screaming at me to get on my knees for him and let our kids paint my face like make up the more I ignore it, the louder it gets

"you're trying to distract me again and I'm not having it, when. Are. They. Coming." He smirks. 

"I'm sorry I can't pay attention to you with suds running down your body it's very enticing"  his eye travel all the way down my body and backs up. Fuck it what are legs for anyways.  

Without another thought I kiss him hard and fast I suck on the lip and start to stroke his length he groans and picks me up and turns us so my back is against the wall, he kisses my neck sucking on my sweet spot. 

"Please baby" I don't know when I became the needy one but here I am begging for him.

He slides through my folds without penetrating me just hitting my clit with his shaft "don't worry princess I won't penetrate you, you need your ability to walk to meet my sister tomorrow" what "TOMORROW-" he kisses me.