𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙎𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧  :𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙯<𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙             𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮            𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥>

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙎𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧
  :𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙯
<𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙             𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮            𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥>

The incubus prince part Eight

I quickly down my pink drink "I know he's been quite literally haunting my dreams and about a day ago told me I was his soul mate" they smile and Josie speaks next "Do you believe him" I don't even hesitate to answer her  "with everything in me"  truly I do.

They smile at me and then glacé at each other it's like they're having a silent  conversation

"Have you spoken about how long you want to stay here" I raise my eyebrows in confusion "is there another place I have to go?" I say laughingly.

They share looks again but they don't finish speaking so I continue "as long as he's there I'll be fine"   The same thing I told him since he's been around me I've been so comfortable with him nothing else matters.

"Moms going to adore you so much" Josie nods in agreement  with her sister

"Lucian already likes you and he's one the hardest to get in good with but I think he's taking a liking to you so the hard parts over" my face contort to a half-smile happy they think
I'm fitting in well.

Eva continues "Dad's can be hard to bound with but what can you expect from the king of the underworld but if mom loves you, your set for life in his book" The words punches me in my gut, the underworld?

"I'm sorry did you say underworld as in hell," I say laughing because it's gotta be a joke, right?

They stay quiet, they just sit there waiting for me to figure it out.

Incubus are sex demons and of course, demons are from hell but what there saying is not only are they incubi and succubi there the children of the oldest son of Cronus, a god, Royalty, a fucking Greek.

"He's a Demigod, incubi"I slowly say as I stare at the ground.

I don't know exactly what I was expecting but this wasn't it
"will you still follow him wherever he goes?" Josies says getting up and heading toward Sam she's been eyeing her and Tim the whole time we've been sitting here and Sam has been avoiding her line of sight like the plague.

Eva stays with me "you really didn't know? Huh"
I nod my head no still staring at the ground.

"Well since we're spilling beans minds we'll tell you the rest, incubi soulmates are different from humans it's so uncommon to-" I don't know if she stops talking because I wasn't listening or if the figure standing over me shut her up.

My brain slowly turning to mush with too much information.

I don't need to look up to know it's Erik, I'm still comprehending the news they just slap on me.

Honestly here are my options I've already said I would follow him anywhere? But no one mention anywhere was hell?

I know it was never mentioned, trust me I would remember something like that.

"I've gotta go to the bathroom" I quickly stand up and go around Erik before he can grab my arm, he lets me go with a slight smile but it fades when he faces Eva her dark skin Almost turns to beat red.

|•|

I walk in the bathroom alone I walk over to the sink and turn the water on and quickly get lost in thoughts.

I feel sober up by now  "what am I doing" I whisper to my self

I've always felt like I was lost like I was sinking in a never-ending cycle of changing events.
I'm used to the one I love leaving and them being replaced by people who only want to hurt you, it's the reason I'm so independent

if it's just me no one around to hurt me.

The lights in the bathroom flash and Erik walks out of one of the once empty stalls "are you okay" am I? I don't even know

"it's just a lot to take in babe" his hands are in his pockets I can tell he nervous and something heavy on his mind "what's wrong?" I ask Hume,

He looks up at me through the mirror "are you considering leaving me because of this" his voice cracks when he speaks.

the wavering tone in his voice reminds me of his speech to me and the option he gave me to reject him and leave right then and there, I chose to stay with him, I still choose to stay with him.

"So when you said it wasn't your style to kidnap a girl and trick her into eating a pomegranate that makes her stuck with you forever, you meant, like your dad" I joke, he smiles and walks toward me putting his hand around my waist.

"yes just like my dad and my stepmom" I raise my eyebrow wanting him to elaborate, he instead groans.

"do we have to go into the details right now, that's a lot of explaining" he put his head in my neck and starts kissing my neck I quickly move around him breaking contact "is that why you didn't say anything too many details" I cross my arms looking at him

"Actually I did plan to tell you," he says "really when at hell's doorstep?" I'm joking when I say it but he gets quiet, wait "seriously dude" he laughs

"Eventually I'm going to have to take you down there and we're not gonna be able to leave for an awhile, so why not tell you there" he shrugs, I walk over to the door but he slams it shut "you seem to have an attitude to do we need to fix it baby girl" no, I have a bet to win and all of the things he planning on doing are very unholy

"no daddy" he kisses my shoulder and backs off the door letting me walk out he follows behind me we head towards our section to find it empty he sits down and I sit next to him propping my legs on his lap, "I think it's time to go home I'm tired" and hungry he stands up and takes my hand we leave the club and go home.

|•|

I'm too tired to cook so we stop by McDonald's
And get fries, drinks, and burgers
Were in bed watching Netflix when I ask him the same question I've been thinking about since we left the party "when do you plan to take me you know home or to hell" never thought I say that one

he chuckles "when do want to meet my parents" I don't even answer him not knowing what to say "once again once, there is going to be so hard to leave and I don't want to have-"

"Friday" I cut him off with my thoughts, "your sisters said your mom would love me so I'm kind of excited to meet her" he scoffs and agrees after asking me if I'm sure almost 100 times he understands and stops asking.

I fall asleep with his arms around me and he whispers sweet dreams of the future to me. Until I fall asleep

|•|