𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

IMPORTANT INFO AT BOTTOM PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: Drama club
𝙗𝙮: Melanie Martinez
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: Drama club 𝙗𝙮: Melanie Martinez ↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ   ♡  ʟɪᴋᴇ

TRIGGER WARNING:
Mentions of blood
Gore and torture.
Our FMC and MMC have a Sadistic streak

The Incubus Prince chapter thirty-seven.

"Alright let's go, Sienna"

I DON'T WANNA

"She looks terrified Mom" Eva's voice is laced with concern for me, except the look, she's giving me seems like she's trying to hold back her laughter at the same time.

I am Absolutely terrified, the shit they just ran through wasn't something I was comfortable with going through myself.

'Come on Sienna you can do it!' Vanity's encouragement makes an idea straight to my head.

'Cara, how would you like to kick ass and take names?'

'Do I get to fight next to Erikono and lakieth?'

'Yes'

'Then fuck yeah' her enthusiasm is almost contagious

I look at Erik and smile.

-Cara's pov-

As soon I'm in control I look Erik up and down and he blinks and takes a step forward "Cara?"

I step forwards too I know I'm a badass but if there's one thing that can make me a bit soft it's my soulmates. Being a grim reaper but also a romantic is hard work.

"You've done this before so you set the level for us"

He just nods staring at my lips like he's debating mauling my lips in front of his whole family and he doesn't care at all.

I step back from him and walk toward the simulators door Erik's hot on my heels

"What just happened one minute Sienna was scared the next she dragging Erik around like a puppy on a leash" I hear Lucian say chuckling and I look back at them.

they take a step when they see my eye I just smile "wish me, luck guys"

Before they can say anything I hear Erik snort "as you'll need it"

They wish me luck anyways

Erik sighs "I almost feel bad for the destruction we're about to cause"

"No, you don't I can basically feel the red flames trying to come outta you, Mr.Romano"

He smiles " your right, and I like it when you call me that" I make a mental note to save that name, especially for him and him alone

"Welcome Master lakieth to your virtual combat clash which mode would you like to proceed to?"