𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮- 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 : Plastic Hearts
𝙗𝙮: Miley Cyrus
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 : Plastic Hearts 𝙗𝙮: Miley Cyrus ↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ   ♡  ʟɪᴋᴇ

The incubus prince  Chapter twenty-nine

Sienna

He waved goodbye after chatting with cara and vanity and by chatting I mean cara blushing like a schoolgirl and telling him he has to leave and vanity telling him all the very dirty things she is planning to do as soon as she gets out of this mirror dreamlike dimension.  He kisses me one last time before he leaves and then... he's gone and I know of course I'll see him more than soon but leaving him even in spirit brings me pain.

"Okay let's get this over with," I say starting to get an attitude about him leaving.

"Before we make this transition you should know that we'll be quiet for a few days maybe hours once you get back you'll still have your power but you won't have us talking you'll probably feel us and know we're there but as for communication it'll be cut off for awhile oh and you'll also be very hungry after you panic attack ...don't ask why because it too much to explain and we don't have a lot of time," vanity says and I start to notice she slowly losing the bright aura she has to her spirit.

"We should probably leave and you should lay down to get comfortable for the transition," Cara says she also is slowly diminishing down into the darkness that surrounds her.

Suddenly I feel a lot of emotions hit me at once, one being fear and another being confusion and exhaustion.

I go and lay down in my swing chair in the corner of the room and The world begins to dim.

•••

Eriko pov

The day of the fight

Sienna Runs from the meeting room probably heading toward our room to be alone and to process, I instantly try to run after her knowing she probably needs my comfort but mom stops me "give her a bit of time we need to finish discussing this"

"What is there even left to discuss if she's not here it's about here" I'm trying to keep my cool since Sienna told me not to be disrespectful but I've got to admit this is Fucking  crazy.

I start walking toward the door again because the need to find her has been overcome and is keeping me locked like a vice.

Gracie's word cut through stopping me in my tracks "because if she my daughter then she might be in danger very soon"