𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙮: 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙚<𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙      𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮      𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥>

𝙗𝙮: 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙚
<𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙      𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮      𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥>

The incubus prince part twelve

"Erik"

"Sienna"
We giggle but they don't even notice.

They just stand there staring at each other me and Erik make faces at each other .

He blows up his cheeks like a monkey I stick out my tongue we start bursting out laughing.

they both look at us with crazy smiles I walk over to the door stick my hand out shake "I'm Sienna this is my boyfriend-"

"husband, lover, daddy, sometimes its even sir" my cheeks flush at Erik's comments that were not needed at all.

"Um, would you like to come in?" He smiles "yes I would love that" Sam leads him in but I keep Erik behind by holding his hand as soon as they're out of the ear to reach I pop him in the back of his head.

He giggles and rubs the back of his head " I'm sorry daddy did that hurt" I say innocently and walk away hearing him mutter "I love it when your rough with me baby".

Samuel sits on our love seat and Sam sits on the couch I go to try to sit down next to Sam leaving room for Erik he picks me up and sets me in his lap.

Sam takes a deep breath "how did you find me?"

She asks to keep her facade of confidence that I see right through.

"One of my men were on a mission and seen you at a local club we tracked you from there" she laughs "of course" he the one who take a deep breath this time

"Sammy when you left you really crushed me no note no message no trace you could have told me you know I would have support your decision dad was wrong to put your name in that list" I'm so confused

Sam turns to me"can you give us a minute please" I nod and start walking upstairs turning to see Eriks still on the couch "Erikono" I cross my arms.

He hops up throws his hands in the air and walks toward me saying "I'm going, I'm going"

As we walk upstairs a wave of complete nauseous hits me and it's almost hard for me to stand up I have to grab the wall to brace myself Eriks immediately next to me "what's wrong baby?" I shake my head "I'm fine just really tired".