𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮: 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙨

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮
𝙗𝙮: 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙨

<𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥>

The incubus part Thirteen

1 day from the dinner in hell

I lied I was not fine the dreams haunted me every time I closed my eyes.

I kept having the same dream and each time they would get worst
And it only made Erik worry more.

I would wake up in a cold sweat and he sits there calming me down holding me doing everything he could to console me even if that meant Hypnosis because at least I would be calm.

Every night he would go into my dream and sit with me in the white room with all the mirrors most days we would talk about random things or have amazing dream sex he would do anything to keep my mind from the haunting thought of my dream.

But as long as his presence is in my dreams I don't have nightmares.

He told me he wanted to take me to the real version of this room when we finally decided to take that step but for now, my virginity becomes me.

he tells me that reoccurring things usually have significant meanings and that he worried for me because these dreams just came out of the blue and they progressed to darkness and demon.

But even after all that I'm not worried about my dreams no I'm freaking out about something completely different.

"what the heck am I supposed to wear to meet parents?" I bust into sams closet like she gonna have appropriate clothes for a family dinner

"Girl I've never been in a relationship that took the step of meeting the parents and I was the rebellious child I promise you nothing in that closet is family-friendly"
She has her hair up in a bun with glasses on she been taking a class for work that mandatory she's working super hard.

I suddenly get an idea that makes me turn to Erik who's sitting on Sam's floors playing GTA on Tim's PlayStation "baby are your sisters gonna be there?"

I see Sammy's cheeks heat at the mention of his sister probably thinking of a particular sister that showed more than great interest in her.

He snorts but doesn't take his eye off the game he's really focused "My mother wouldn't let them hear the end of it if they weren't"