𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 : Superman
𝙗𝙮: Eminem

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 : Superman 𝙗𝙮:  Eminem

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

The incubus prince chapter thirty one

Sienna

I take his hand and walk out of the bathroom closing the door behind me and taking deep breathes.

I want to scream and I want to cry it seem I've doing that a lot this morning god what day even is it? How long was I in retrograde?

I'm so hungry.

Erik chuckles and puts his head in my neck while I stay still leaned against the door.

"I'm sorry" he whispers againsts my ear softly.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I- I should have protected you that day I should have been next to you I'm so in the dark because I wasn't there, I wasn't there and you got hurt and I let someone take you away from me and I was powerless cause you were gone-" he hiccups and I feel my shoulder become wet with drops of tears.

He's crying too now

"Yours so overwhelmed by everything and its entirely my fault I brought you here and I-" I wrap my arms around and shush him.

We slide down the door together he's leaned on me holding me in his arms in weak grip.

"There's nothing you could have done baby, I don't want you to feel like you could have done something different everything happened just as it did because it was supposed to".

I brush his hair back gently with my hands calming him down and comforting him all in one he's calming down slowly and his breathing even out his grip around me becomes more firm.

I know he's better when his hand start to travel down my badly clothed body.

"Nice try " I stop his hands placing them right back around my hips.

I move mine from his  shoulder and cup his checks placing kisses all around his face

"I love you" I kiss his chin

"I love you" I kiss his cheek

"I love you "I kiss his forehead"

"I love you " I kiss under his eyes where his tears have dried. He sighs.

"I love you" I kiss his lips and I feel him getting worked up so I stop before I starts something and end up trapped under him in this room.

I let go of him and stand up I head toward the closet pulling clean underwear out and matching bra.

I look toward the bathroom door.

I decided on a black long sleeve shirt and mini skirt also black setting everything on the bed I start putting my hair up.