𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 -𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 : Cinderella Pt.2

𝙗𝙮: Chika
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ   ♡  ʟɪᴋᴇ

𝙗𝙮: Chika ↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ   ♡  ʟɪᴋᴇ

The incubus prince part twenty-six

I turn back toward the mirror and put my left hand on it and It darkens and the same woman dressed in purple appears this time without her weapon.

Cara

"Hey look who made it back in time" she smiles through the mirror placing her hand on my own and the other on her hips.

"Let me guess, blah blah, you won't answer blah blah blah who am I? blah blah blah blah blah"

well, that is what I was going to say but that attitude.

She stands straight and begins to speak " I am the magic in you taking form I'm the baddie in your head I'm the hole you push all your trauma into I'm Cara and I'm the new tenant living in your head " she winks, well damn.

She continues explaining"So when the bitch Loren decided to reappear and try to kill us we had to defend ourselves and that where I come in it's kind of my specialty I also appear when trauma is reposed also going to teach how to tap into your magic" she Smiles wide showing all her to pearly white teeth.

"If your so good at what you do then why are we still here and not with Erik and why is he acting like we're dead" I end up shouting toward the end with a whole lotta attitude, I almost cross my arms but I quickly realize removing my hand will end the conversation.

"Well the Blade she stabbed us with should have killed us but instead we went into what we call 'retrograde' this is your safe place so while your original body cleanses itself of the poison you stay here in good spirit but it doesn't exactly mean your dead just generating its kinda the little spell you cast in a past life, your one hard bitch to kill"  well I- damn past life I am a fucking baddie!

"You should learn your powers while you are here I'm sure you have more questions to ask but we should probably answer with vanity I would like to break that wall down between us and you have to be the one to do it" I looked at her oddly, but in a sense, I trust her just like I trust vanity I feel our connection and if their one thing I've learned it's not to question your connection to someone who can hear your thoughts.

"I can do that I think" she smiles at this and it boosts my confidence. "Okay let's get vanity and me out the mirror dimensions so we can answer questions together let's run through step by step since I won't be able to stay and help you" I nod my head in understating and she continues.

"step one you'll need to Wait for the sun to go down, step too you have to sit in a circle of candles in front of the mirror you'll close your eyes step three is the hardest you have multiple connections inside your head it will look like and feel like string each connection has a different color string you need to pull my string and then pull vanity's pull it until you feel the wind around you stop moving it will mean your task is complete, got it"
I slowly shake my head up and down but she still goes over it with me twice before she lets me begin

"Oh and try not to pull Erikono string he needs to find you on his own not have you summon him if you do end up summing him his spirit will disconnect from his body and he'll go into an astral state. You don't need to understand just know it is dangerous and we don't want to put him or lakieth in danger, cahpeesh"

"Cahpeesh," I say back, she smiles "alright your all set see ya soon" she slowly disappears into the darkness and again I am alone, but not for long.

I begin the spell when the sun goes down sitting in front of the mirror with candles around me in a circle I close my eyes and feel the connection inside of me. 

I first start to visualize the string and their colors and one in particular string calls out to me it's bright red and green and blue and it calls my name it cry's for me.

I'm almost in a trance I put my hand on the string and unexpectedly it tugs back in my hands so I let it go and back away.

Should I touch that one again,
I see almost a dozen of other strings and at first, I do not which is which then I see very dark string it s purple but you almost can't tell and next to it is a gold string, it glows bright but never outshine the others glowing string.

I gently place both strings in my hands and begin to tug slowly, the wind around me picks up it whispers words to me that are incoherent and familiar I tug the strings harder and the wind blows through my hair rushing all around me, the room of string suddenly goes quiet the wind stops blowing and the strings in my hand slither out.

I take a deep breath and open my eye and I see nothing.
I sigh and stand up "I'm so proud of you"

I turn around and see vanity outside the circle and next to her cara with her arms crossed

"honestly I was terrified you were going to grab the wrong string but I mean here we are" she shrugs.
"OMG SO YOUR MY ROOMATE NOW" vanity screams and runs over to Cara with open arms she almost wraps her arms around her too but Cara literally disappeared and reappears away from her.

"Yeah so I don't like touching maybe we can start slowly you know with a handshake before you try to suffocate me with a hug"

"Fine a handshake but I'll get that guy eventually" she smiles and they to a polite handshake and then they sit outside the circle.

"okay time for answers and trauma conversation" vanity looks at me " well sit let's start with our momma shall we?"

Sitting down still in the circle I put my hands in my lap "is it true? is she my real mom?"
Vanity smiles "yeah she's our mom"

and Lucian is our brother lucky for us there not relate to the family just really

|•|