𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙮:𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚

𝙗𝙮:𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚

<𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥>

The incubus prince part nineteen

Black dot starts in my vision and I hear Erik say "mother if you don't let her go she'll pass out and then she'll get mad at me for not being able to eat any more cheesecake" she lets go and grabs my hand instead.

It takes me a minute to adjust enough to give her a warm smile "you're a great hugger I have almost passed out from a hug in forever" she laughs and it's almost hypnotic her smiles shine so bright it's blinding.

"Oh my dear I'm so happy to finally meet you I knew as soon as Lakeith disappeared it was to find you, and you are just gorgeous and look at you, your just fantastic we're going to get along so well," she says excitedly at me and I can't help but feel the same way.

"Isn't she just gorgeous darling?" She asks the man Erik's father and he nods in my direction "it's a pleasure to meet you, we've heard so much about you I'm Erik's father Matthew or hades lords of-" he rolls his eyes like he was expecting her to cut him off.

"Nonsense no one calling you lord of the underworld and hades is so outdated, my name is Vivian Romano but you just call me mom if you're comfortable with that it would just make me so happy" and I could tell she was telling the truth her excitement made this whole dinner feel like sunshine's and rainbows it's truly addicting.

"I'm Sienna," I say laughing as Erik's mom gushes over me her enthusiasm to meet me is bound to be my most favorite part about this dinner.

" I'm sure the girl would like to eat please take your seat my love" she lets go of my hands and takes her seat at the request of her husband.

"Oh as the guest of honor you can summon the food!"

Everyone looks at me and Erik leans over and whispers in my ear "clap three times to make it appear"
I raise my eyebrow at him I raise my hands and clap
Once, twice, three times.

And the table is filled with more food and drinks
Cakes pies salad lasagna burgers wine juices there's so much food appears at once in full just looking at it.

Okay, I lied the magic and food were going to be my favorite part of this whole place.

I wanted to go ham on all this food and let my inner fat child destroy this meal deliciously but I decided I would just eat between dainty and 'damn this is delicious.
I notice that Vivian looks at all the food she wants on her plate and then snaps her fingers and it appears nice and neat on her plate,  she catches me ogling her plate and winks at me.