𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙮: 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜:
𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝙗𝙮: 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣

<𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙     𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮       𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥>

The incubus prince part eighteen

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN WALKING FAST FACES PASSED AND IM HOMEBOUND" me and Erik scream the song as he drives the car through our city.

This song is my mood at the moment we've been driving around towns since we've left and I've no clue where's he actually taking me.

"baby how exactly do we get to hell" he looks over and smirks.

"well we take a high way of course" he smirks at me with his hand on my thigh as he glided through the building of the night. I giggle looking out the window singing along to the songs playing in the car.

The car slowly reaches a long tunnel but it's so wide I can't see the end of it. He turns to me and his hand moves a bit closer up to my thigh. "Before we go, I'm- I apologize I shouldn't have dig any deeper into the subject if you were uncomfortable. I- I never want to make you uncomfortable and you've-".

I cut him off pressing my lips to his softly and for the first time in, I honestly don't know when, he froze and did not kiss me back in his shock state I lean back but he grabs my neck and tries to kiss me harder but I quickly pull away not giving him the chance.

"You didn't know baby besides it felt fulfilling to tell someone other than the one who knows" it wasn't a lie after taking time to myself and gathering my thought I realized he was just worried about me and as my soulmate how can I be mad at him for that.

"what are you planning on doing with the suitcase? You said you wanted to get rid of it, how?" I smile at this question. I lean into him getting closer slowly and I whisper on his lips "I'm gonna do what I should have done in the first place".

He moves closer trying to connect our lips I back up not letting him get close enough to attack my lips "how do you plan on doing that?" He licks his lips staring straight at mine.

I climb onto his lap and push him back so his back touches the seat fully I say with a smile "you're taking me to hell so I'm going to throw it into the fucking fire"

I connect our lips in a frenzy kiss his arms wrap around my waist pushing me down onto his lap I grind into him feeling him get hard underneath me I pull away "we should stop, we need to go or we'll be late" I pant a bit the heat of our passion suddenly getting to me I can feel our desire bursting through the seems.