three

Y/N'S POV

I'm finally back in my old apartment after months of being away. I greeted my house plants to let them know that their mom is back.

"Thanks for watering my plants while I was away." I said with a smile on my face. Haesu, who happens to be my friend, was bringing in the rest of my things inside my house.

After a while, we ordered some chicken and beer. We were catching up as we ate.

"Ya, what is this I hear that you're dating someone?" Haesu looked like a chipmunk as her cheeks was full with food. I was taken aback by her question.

"Who said that?" I wondered.

"Everyone!" She paused to drink her beer. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

"There's nothing to tell!" I laughed.

"Please, we both know there is... and we also BOTH know that YOU are going to spill the tea."

"Well..." Her eyes grew big and paid attention like I was somewhat telling her the juiciest gossip in the world.

"There IS a guy." I smiled.

"HA!! I knew it! And???"

"And that's it."

"YA!!!" She pointed her fingers at me as she was beginning to get impatient, I sat back and laughed.

I slipped in my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and hopped in my bed. My pillows were so soft and I buried myself in my duvet then I heard my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone to see that Liam texted me. Who's Liam? Well, he's not my boyfriend but he was the guy that Haesu asked about. I met him on my trip and we've been spending a lot of time together. He is well-traveled and it was obvious that it wasn't his first time in a tropical country. Before I left for Seoul, he revealed that he liked me, I was really surprised, but he told me to take my time and he's not rushing into anything.

I left Seoul because I was heartbroken, I needed to get away, I didn't travel to go searching for love. I'm just not ready to commit into something that I'm still not sure of.

"What do you think?" Haesu asked as she twirled.

"Wow! That dress is so beautiful!" I admired.

"I can't believe you're getting married." I told her as I handed her the tiny box of earrings.

"I know, me too." She smiled. "My mom thought I was crazy for marrying someone I just met." She added.

"I'm always here to beat him up if he ever hurt you."

"Thanks y/n."

Everyone was busy as the wedding ceremony was about to start. I was one of the bridesmaids, we lined up and one by one they started walking down the aisle. It was my turn and walked in a slow pace. As I was getting near at the altar, a familiar face was looking right at me.

I know that face.

It's him.